duggers and tlc!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: duggers and tlc!
Not really holding up to that 'The Learning Channel' title with shit like this and Honey Boo Boo. Honey Boo Boo's mom is why everyone hates Americans.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2015, 01:51 PM
(28-05-2015 01:43 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Not really holding up to that 'The Learning Channel' title with shit like this and Honey Boo Boo. Honey Boo Boo's mom is why everyone hates Americans.

TLC....Touching Little Children or The Lecherous Channel or The Lowlife Channel. Take your pick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-05-2015, 09:51 AM
All of these fundie scandals seem to take on a feeling of "takes one to know one".

The ones I feel sorry for are the girls. They were never part of the equation. In every apology from Josh Duggar, there seems to be an unsaid part of it. "I've made mistakes...." but it is the girls' fault for tempting me. The little Jezebels.

I also find in these scandals is that the fear of God is never as strong as the fear of the law. It really fuels the question about where morals come from. Christianity has always appeared to me the "get out of jail free" card type of religion. Do destructive and cruel acts, but in the end, you're ok as long as you ask Jesus for forgiveness (and are white and male).

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
29-05-2015, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2015 10:20 AM by BnW.)
(29-05-2015 09:51 AM)quoin Wrote:  I also find in these scandals is that the fear of God is never as strong as the fear of the law.

I think that is exactly right. A lot of these nuts clearly don't believe in any law except their view of God's law. It drives a lot of their thinking and behavior. It's how they can justify killing abortion doctors. It's also how they can rationalize this, as in the bible girls got married at puberty and were basically chattle. In their eyes, this is perfectly natural and everyone else has the problem. They see no hypocrisy in taking a stance against gays and supporting this jack ass molester.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
31-05-2015, 10:55 AM
I like you Americans, I really do.

BUT
you have got to do something to get rid of the stupid.

How about dividing off the religious states. they could be called the Benighted states of America.

Also, learn more than one sum. it's maths, plural. Not math, singular.Wink

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
31-05-2015, 12:31 PM
(31-05-2015 10:55 AM)stevec Wrote:  Also, learn more than one sum. it's maths, plural. Not math, singular.Wink

So each division is a mathematic?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
01-06-2015, 04:48 AM
ScathingAtheist Podcast #119: Stump the Atheist Edition

In this week's episode, we'll dig into the Duggar family, but not the way Josh did; we'll learn that with just one squirt of kosher lube, you can have eight crazy nights of butt play; and Tracie Harris will join us to see if we can still pull off "intellectual" after all that stuff.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]