easter candy-- what's your favorite?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2014, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 07:26 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
easter candy-- what's your favorite?
I think its pretty common (maybe I'm wrong) for kids to get easter baskets filled with candy from the Easter Bunny!!!

I grew up in a secular house, so Easter was all about THE CANDY!! thank you Mom & Dad for raising me a heathen!! Yes

There was a local chocolate factory, Sarris Chocolates, and our baskets were mostly filled with their candy which is still my favorite candy ever, but the next favorite, and I've already killed 2 bags of in the past 2 weeks is this:

[Image: Reeses-Eggs.jpg]

what's your favorite candy?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
28-03-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: easter candy-- what's your favorite?
Peanut butter cups are a close second, but if we're talking Easter it's cadbury eggs hands down.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
28-03-2014, 07:45 AM
(28-03-2014 07:22 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I think its pretty common (maybe I'm wrong) for kids to get easter baskets filled with candy from the Easter Bunny!!!

I grew up in a secular house, so Easter was all about THE CANDY!! thank you Mom & Dad for raising me a heathen!! Yes

There was a local chocolate factory, Sarris Chocolates, and our baskets were mostly filled with their candy which is still my favorite candy ever, but the next favorite, and I've already killed 2 bags of in the past 2 weeks is this:

I saw the title of this thread and clicked with the intent of posting the reeses eggs. Great minds and such. Thumbsup

I love cadbury eggs, too, but I can't eat as many of them. They're too syrupy sweet and I get sick if I have more than one a day. Reeses eggs, on the other hand, takes at least 12 to make me sick. Tongue

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-03-2014, 07:50 AM
(28-03-2014 07:42 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Peanut butter cups are a close second, but if we're talking Easter it's cadbury eggs hands down.

Came here for this. Was not disappointed.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
28-03-2014, 08:17 AM
Boring, but I still just like :

[Image: jellybeans.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-03-2014, 08:20 AM
(28-03-2014 07:45 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 07:22 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I think its pretty common (maybe I'm wrong) for kids to get easter baskets filled with candy from the Easter Bunny!!!

I saw the title of this thread and clicked with the intent of posting the reeses eggs. Great minds and such. Thumbsup

I love cadbury eggs, too, but I can't eat as many of them. They're too syrupy sweet and I get sick if I have more than one a day. Reeses eggs, on the other hand, takes at least 12 to make me sick. Tongue

That's why they're perfect! I'm not a sweets guy at all. My idea of dessert is more steak. One or two cadbury eggs is just right.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
28-03-2014, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 08:25 AM by Losty.)

I like the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. Best frozen. Mmm

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-03-2014, 08:22 AM
Dudes. While I love Reese's eggs, it's all about them chicks, ducks, and bunnies.

[Image: candywarehouse_2145_1603626134.jpeg]

Sweet purple bunnies my mouth is watering like crazy Drooling

Somebody send me a care package Weeping

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 3 users Like Colourcraze's post
28-03-2014, 08:24 AM
(28-03-2014 07:45 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

I'm not sure why we are basing our favorite candy off of how many we can eat before barfing.....lol, but...I can't even eat any of those Cadbury eggs they're delicious but they really do make me sick. Even just one.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-03-2014, 08:25 AM
(28-03-2014 08:22 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  Dudes. While I love Reese's eggs, it's all about them chicks, ducks, and bunnies.

[Image: candywarehouse_2145_1603626134.jpeg]

Sweet purple bunnies my mouth is watering like crazy Drooling

Somebody send me a care package Weeping

If this were the SBT, I'd say something about sending you a package, but it's not so I won't.

DAMMIT!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post