enemies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2013, 07:48 AM
enemies
it's really fucked up to say but two of my biggest enemies are my parents. my mother in her way and my father in his way. they poison my mind, weaken my will, distract me and confuse me. She makes me neurotic and logical and intellectual and makes me bad with women. I mean the more around her I hang the more I fall into a state of confusion. I have to learn to be a poor listener. My testosterone goes down. what the fuck. she doesn't intend this. she narcissistically expands. my father is a weasel, never taught me anything about work or women, doesn't wear the pants. doesn't take initiative.

my eyes are sore. they show defeat and weakness but inside I feel anger and hate and violence. I have low self esteem. I have desires and strengths but they are not able to surface. Arbeit macht frei.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: enemies
You are allowing too much influence, attributing too much weight to things she says and does. She is just like any other human, with negative and positive attributes.

We all tend to hold our parents to a much higher standard than the rest of humanity... time to let go a bit... you'll be leading your entire life without your mom.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply