entresting????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2016, 10:50 PM
entresting????
I am not sure If I have pointed this out before. I think I have put it in the literature part of this site. I seem to go through cycles and quiet regularly. at some points I am very motivated and single minded on one task to the exclusion of all others. other times I can't get myself to do anything. It dawned on me a couple months ago why but there is a bit of twist o the story. you see I looked up a video on the definition of hypomanic. It would seem there is no difference between the description of that ands the description of me when I am motivated. the video is as follows....

this is exactly what i am like when I am motivated. here is why I posted this though. my mental health team seems to think I am never hypomanic. they see, to think this never describes me. now I normally would look for a second opinion but I just got done arguing with my best friend. you see he keeps going for fourth and fifth opinions. If he had a choice he would find a doctor that just agreed with him. in my opinion if he ever did find a doctor that agreed with him that wasn't a quack. he would be just be given placebos. that is my first problem. I want a second opinion but I realy am not sure I am not just doing ;like my best friend is doing. the other thing is were can I find more information on something that will help me. if you can't tell[probably because you can't seem}+ I am a bit hype d up now any ways. so this is the gear my mind is tuck on.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: entresting????
I would get a second opinion anyway. Second opinions are not a way to seek confirmation of one's opinion, but a check on the validity of the first opinion and part of research.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-10-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: entresting????
Agree totally with Dom. A single diagnosis can—but not necessarily of course—be erroneous; it's (obviously) only a single pdoc's personal opinion after all.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.