epic fails of christian history

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2013, 09:52 PM
epic fails of christian history
I actually love one thing about Christianity. it has the most amazing policy about stuff they don't like to read, see, or listen to. they love to hate these things so much they used to set them on fire.{from what I have been told} heres the thing though. book burning may be the best part of Christianity for one reason. they are great for the econmoy. no follow me here. I am about to publish a book that may or may not get as big as harry potter. some christian s may not like it {who cares why.} they buy the books on mass trying to keep other people from getting copies. this feeds the publishing industry like mad butttt... the one thing about modern publishing and the publisher i go through is that they are an on demand publisher/ which means for every order of a book they print one. fir every one they buy. they ave zero effect towards what their ends are. in this scenario everybody wins. I get tuns of money and possibility form the sales me readers get a nice rebel status. the econiony of america might slightly recover and the christian s get to say.... "we are douin the lords work." so if you are a true Americana are citizen of this world and want america to survive . it's your job to write books as much witch craft, atheism, gay sex, and anything eles that ticks them off as possible. it's the patriotic thing to do and who knows the world and future generations wil thank you one day.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: epic fails of christian history
You're not thinking of the environmental consequences of the billions of books burned!!! Think of the penguins!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
10-06-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: epic fails of christian history
it''s not my fault most Christians don't believe in global warming.. they possibly don't recycle ether.

ediit:talk about your free market economy we all love.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.