epic inspirational help needed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 08:03 PM
epic inspirational help needed
I have a vague inspiration in my head base of the a hybred of the terms kawaii and genocide.... but with a chaotic good flare.... problem I am not finding any inspiration can someone help.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: epic inspirational help needed
...I have no idea what you are trying to ask us. Could you please explain WTF your even talking about?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 3 users Like Shadow Fox's post
08-03-2015, 09:03 PM
basically I am looking for little things to inspire a character....basicaly I am trying to make a kawaii{ute/scary} little{deciptively older} character. so if you know of anymedia to suggest that will help inspire in this way... please post the title of it or a link here... ty... your help is apreciate

math formula for character so for...
yandere-evil=???

20%=radical edward
30%= crona
20=wensday adams
50=mame from flcl

08-03-2015, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 10:08 PM by Shadow Fox.)

Scary? SCARY?!

Nothing will ever beat Higarashi!
Watch ANYTHING from Higarashi series! Especially the first two arcs or so!

This is NOT an anime you watch in the dark by yourself.

So go with

75% the girls from this anime...with
25% Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi

Maybe throw in a little bit of Crona from Soul Eater just for really good measure.

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
08-03-2015, 10:37 PM
(08-03-2015 08:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ...I have no idea what you are trying to ask us. Could you please explain WTF you are ever talking about?

Fixt

Tell you what, KD, when you start giving assistance to other people here, then I might offer some in return.

08-03-2015, 10:41 PM
(08-03-2015 10:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ...I have no idea what you are trying to ask us. Could you please explain WTF you are ever talking about?

Fixt

Tell you what, KD, when you start giving assistance to other people here, then I might offer some in return.

I should but I am always busy/not... it's complicated... plus I never see post where people need help.... last serveral post where just people chatting... though I will admit I need to find time to go onto other post besides mine. touchete my friend touchete.

08-03-2015, 11:06 PM
(08-03-2015 10:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Fixt

btw dlj... you are right... that is one of the many things I need to work on.

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
08-03-2015, 11:17 PM
I don't help people with nothing.

At least I don't think I have ever helped anyone. I just complain and bull shit with everyone and make weird crappy threads lol.

08-03-2015, 11:19 PM
my problem is I need to go to other people post more.

09-03-2015, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 06:17 AM by Hafnof.)
(08-03-2015 10:01 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Nothing will ever beat Higarashi!
Watch ANYTHING from Higarashi series! Especially the first two arcs or so!
This is NOT an anime you watch in the dark by yourself.

It sure is impactful. It softens a lot towards the end of the second series but left me reeling after every episode early on.

Extra Credits did a piece a short time ago on "The Fantastic", which I think is a central storytelling device in Higurashi. The true facts behind the story are concealed and the viewer is allowed to hesitate and ponder and analyse whether or not what is happening is "real" or not. The story connects with the real world, and a part of how it does that is through its no punches pulled violence... but also connects deeply with the unexplained while keeping the viewer pinned to analysing the narrative itself rather than the metanarrative by not revealing enough of the metanarrative to really spend time analysing.

Anyway, anyone who has wondered about Higurashi When They Cry and have judged it as not worth their time from out of context clips is probably selling the series short. It is firmly in my top tier of animes, a 9/10. It is a difficult series to watch but to my mind is firmly worthwhile. As with most anime, watch the sub rather than the dub though. The voice acting has to be on point and the English version just isn't.

(08-03-2015 09:03 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically I am looking for little things to inspire a character....basicaly I am trying to make a kawaii{ute/scary} little{deciptively older} character. so if you know of anymedia to suggest that will help inspire in this way... please post the title of it or a link here... ty... your help is apreciate

Hrrm... let me think. Rika from Higurashi is an interesting candidate for reasons that I can't really say without giving something away about the plot. Ghost in the Shell's Motoko Kusanagi / puppet master in the child's body at the end of the film is perhaps an interesting choice also.

I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I wonder what you are looking for can be found in "doll"-based animes such as Rozen Maiden.

For a bit of a left field suggestion there is also Monokuma (a half-evil teddy bear) from the danganronpa series'... or Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica - the ultimate magical girl anime... or you could look at the girls themselves from a series like Brynhildr in the Darkness. The magical girl genre is generally pretty twee but you may find something in there that matches what you are after.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post