errors and lies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 04:56 AM
errors and lies
I am political in the sense everyone must be political. I like to understand the history behind an issue. I look for errors, lies and distortions behind any critic or revolutionary or would be social engineer. I look for biases, ethnic, racial, tribal, etc. I look at the fruits of an ideology (communism) as well as the "theory" and see if they match. I look at the intelligence of the critic and compare it with his rhetoric. I look for any vitriol or hate. I look for any exaggeration or minimization, I look for any agitation or division creation. I look and see if the person talks the same way to one group (academics) the way they talk to another (the masses). I look for any accusation and I always study the accusers very well, and blamers. I see if they are trying to hide their guilt behind accusations. I look for any theft that may be occurring behind the scenes or any power grab in operation and I try break any crypsis or camoflague. I never take things at face value anymore. If you take too much at face value you may be a fool and have to pay for it or more likely your children and grandchildren. I look for honest errors as well. It's good to take ones time before one gets enthusiastic about a party or an ideology.

So.. Lenin and Marx.. eh. I've preparing myself to read and study them, what they said, what they did, what they thought- in reality and in official positions. It strikes me as odd or foolish at best they were so hypercritical of the "bourgeoisie" as if they are the most evil people. I see in history first the aristocracy and royalty was leveled (I know not in britain you say but really..), then the bourgeoisie. It seems to me we are at war against distinction, either nature or else some hidden hand (not sure) wants to destroy all distinction and rank and elitism. It may be just a trend- but I look at the hard criticism of marx and lenin, and their overt strategizing to bring about revolution and destruction- and then I look at the means they sought to bring this about- polarization, infiltration, terrorization, and I look at the actual fruits of such- gulag archipelago. I look today at how music is becoming grosser, cruder, compared with the 1700s and 1800s, which we haven't gotten back to in terms of quality (mozart, beethoven, bach, handel, grieg, wagner, tschaikovsky) or literature. Jane Austen would not be jane austen without the aristocracy. The Bougeois is blamed for everything bad I guess. Are they really so evil or do they rather provide jobs and welfare for people? One might argue wage slavery is even worse than many classical forms of slavery and serfdom since the later required the owner to feed and care for them. I'm not advocating a return to that. I'm advocating critical thinking- and we must always remember to critique the critic or we are blind fools open to any attack. What is really so bad about the aristocracy or bourgeoisie? I have to figure this out and think for myself... wars were made, but wars were also provoked by the money lenders... many have been beguiled by them.. in history.. perhaps these critics who are opposite my position are necessary, for a dialectical debate.. it takes all sides.. but perhaps they are just poison in the system.. anyway I am working on being self-amused, no matter what distresses me... I am all about freedom, that is why I am to some extent a political creature..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2013, 07:05 AM
RE: errors and lies
You need to see if you can engage Ghost in this thread, many of his ideas are Marxist. I haven't seen him post in a while though Consider

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
24-06-2013, 07:40 AM
(24-06-2013 07:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You need to see if you can engage Ghost in this thread, many of his ideas are Marxist. I haven't seen him post in a while though Consider

Alright, Ghost. What's wrong with the Bourgeoisie, and why are they the target of hate?

In general be wary of any political ideology, be wary of any revolutionaries, be wary of any "progressive" causes, be wary of any beliefs, be wary of any isms, be wary of one-sided information, be wary of two-sided dialectic information that doesn't get to the root of things. I can well see as politician I respect and admire how powerfully the people are misled, how they are victims and how it's hard to blame them even though one might want to at first. I'm not religious but I still believe in universal grace- unearned, unmerited insight.
25-06-2013, 01:54 PM
errors and lies
(24-06-2013 07:40 AM)viking Wrote:  
(24-06-2013 07:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You need to see if you can engage Ghost in this thread, many of his ideas are Marxist. I haven't seen him post in a while though Consider

Alright, Ghost. What's wrong with the Bourgeoisie, and why are they the target of hate?

In general be wary of any political ideology, be wary of any revolutionaries, be wary of any "progressive" causes, be wary of any beliefs, be wary of any isms, be wary of one-sided information, be wary of two-sided dialectic information that doesn't get to the root of things. I can well see as politician I respect and admire how powerfully the people are misled, how they are victims and how it's hard to blame them even though one might want to at first. I'm not religious but I still believe in universal grace- unearned, unmerited insight.

Communism and progressivism (liberalism) are not the same things.

As for the gulag, do you know what those were? Are you aware that more people are in U.S. Prisons and are under U.S. Legal control than ever were at one time in a gulag, yes you read that correctly.

Marx saw history as stages, he didn't hate the bourgeois or love them (no practical reason in doing so). Marx saw bourgeois rule as a step in the right direction relative to the past and saw bourgeois rule decaying and becoming a burden in society as it is today.
25-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Your haircut's a burden on society.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]