escape from iran

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: escape from iran
(11-04-2016 12:56 AM)aoeu123321 Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 04:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I just did a long internet search as to find ways to escape Iran. Sadly I came up with nothing.

My advice is: Keep your head down. Don't tell anyone about your sexuality of lack of belief.

Be very careful posting on sites such as this. Your every post can be traced by an official with clearance to look into Google.

Good luck.

i'm tired, i know but what can i do here(iran)?

I sincerely wish I could answer that question. No

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2016, 01:30 AM
(10-04-2016 03:54 PM)carol Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 03:33 PM)aoeu123321 Wrote:  hi,
i'm 22 years old boy and i live in iran,
i'm an atheist, anarchist, and bisexual. iran is a hell for me, exactly hell.
i am depressed and lonely.
sometimes i think about killing myself but i'm still young. i want to see the world, to be happy.
i want to find my way in life...

please help me to find best way to escape from iran?

Hello and welcome here. Please stay safe and be very careful posting and protect yourself. I am unable to help you leave Iran, but do you know of any friends or family who are immigrants from Iran who may help you work in another country? Could you get training or go to school to develop a skill that will get you a job away from Iran? This is a good forum with kind people on it, and a good place to make friends. You are still very young and if you plan carefully, you may be able to come up with ideas. Please be safe though, sometimes depression makes people careless and you need to keep smart and be careful while you come up with a good plan.

for legal and illegal immigration i need money for ticket or smuggler.
my biggest problem is money, i need ticket. but i can't buy.
i want legal way, in many forum i talked about it and some people said me they can pickup me from airport in their own country, i need someone to support me by buying ticket for me, i don't want money, just ticket.
and most of people think i'm scammer, this broke my heart but they are right. who and how and why can trust me?i don't know what to do.
11-04-2016, 01:34 AM
(10-04-2016 03:54 PM)carol Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 03:33 PM)aoeu123321 Wrote:  hi,
i'm 22 years old boy and i live in iran,
i'm an atheist, anarchist, and bisexual. iran is a hell for me, exactly hell.
i am depressed and lonely.
sometimes i think about killing myself but i'm still young. i want to see the world, to be happy.
i want to find my way in life...

please help me to find best way to escape from iran?

Hello and welcome here. Please stay safe and be very careful posting and protect yourself. I am unable to help you leave Iran, but do you know of any friends or family who are immigrants from Iran who may help you work in another country? Could you get training or go to school to develop a skill that will get you a job away from Iran? This is a good forum with kind people on it, and a good place to make friends. You are still very young and if you plan carefully, you may be able to come up with ideas. Please be safe though, sometimes depression makes people careless and you need to keep smart and be careful while you come up with a good plan.

for legal and illegal immigration i need money for ticket or smuggler.
my biggest problem is money, i need ticket. but i can't buy.
i want legal way, in many forum i talked about it and some people said me they can pickup me from airport in their own country, i need someone to support me by buying ticket for me, i don't want money, just ticket.
and most of people think i'm scammer, this broke my heart but they are right. who and how and why can trust me?i don't know what to do.
11-04-2016, 02:57 AM
Have you tried contacting ex-muslim groups?

Like: http://www.exmna.org/

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-04-2016, 06:04 AM
(11-04-2016 02:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Have you tried contacting ex-muslim groups?

i try to use all links, please send more useful links.
12-04-2016, 12:42 AM
(11-04-2016 06:04 AM)aoeu123321 Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 02:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Have you tried contacting ex-muslim groups?

i try to use all links, please send more useful links.

any idea?