evelution vs body inhancement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: evelution vs body inhancement
(12-03-2014 03:14 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have been looking around the internet for a week and I have noticed there is a lot of guys that want female breast but this got me to thinking..... about evolution vs what we do to our bodies and I came up with an interesting question..... If enough of a group of people [say it be men} inhance their bodies in such a drastic way{say get breast or change the pigment of their skin or something.}. how long tol evolution just gives in and starts letting such a change be natural.{a.k.a men naturally having boobs at puberty.} I know it's such a weird question but it's an interesting one.. what do you guys think on this subject. thank you for your time.

You do not understand evolution. It doesn't work that way.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 06:15 PM
this is why I ask instead of assume I know. life just works out better that way and I stick my foot in my mouth less. which is a win win if you ask me.... lol

but now that i think of it i kind of wish it did work out that way... girls couldn't complain about men starring at their breast with out looking lioke hypocrites.. lol... hay that would be more of a win win lose

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2014, 03:23 PM
(12-03-2014 03:14 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have been looking around the internet for a week and I have noticed there is a lot of guys that want female breast but this got me to thinking..... about evolution vs what we do to our bodies and I came up with an interesting question..... If enough of a group of people [say it be men} inhance their bodies in such a drastic way{say get breast or change the pigment of their skin or something.}. how long tol evolution just gives in and starts letting such a change be natural.{a.k.a men naturally having boobs at puberty.} I know it's such a weird question but it's an interesting one.. what do you guys think on this subject. thank you for your time.

Well it is not that easy. There is a benefit to looking good, but humans have developed different taste. Some people like dating fat people, others small breast people. So the only way for that to work is if only super models were able to mate. http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/ev...tion.shtml

Also skin color is really nothing, so ya that won't do muchDrinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
14-03-2014, 06:12 PM
(13-03-2014 03:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Well it is not that easy. There is a benefit to looking good, but humans have developed different taste. Some people like dating fat people, others small breast people. So the only way for that to work is if only super models were able to mate. http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/ev...tion.shtml

Also skin color is really nothing, so ya that won't do muchDrinking Beverage

actually I'd like to play a little devils advocate here.. not because i believe it will happen but I think there something to this next point that's interesting and I love deep conversations anway. butttttt....... there was this island nation{can't remember where but} it had an obesity problem. the men and women had been fat for so long that fat had became the nations new idea of sexy.... not kidding.. lol.... so couldn't that mean if men had breast long enough that this would not just be normal but sexy to women... of course now we are dipping into pscychology and not evelution but I thought it was an interesting idea to droop into play... I don't think it would happen because lots of other stuff would have to change as welll if my guess is right but who knows... lol

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.