evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: evil
This horse must be close to pulp by now.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 03:44 PM
(08-03-2015 03:18 PM)soul Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 03:16 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Partly to make fun of people like you. Smile
Such and enlightened and invigorating thought life you must have.Thumbsup

What I have is a lifetime of experience dealing with people like you. I used to argue with stupid people but I've learned that such a thing is futile. Now I make fun simply to entertain myself at the expense of folks like you.
Now. You keep comming with your "I'm better than you" attitude and I'll continue to make fun of your idiocy.
Meh. Or maybe not. This is already starting to bore me.
Will there ever be a theist of your type with something new and interesting to say I wonder?
08-03-2015, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 03:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2015 03:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 02:57 PM)soul Wrote:  ...
The question is then if there is
no possibility of God -pure atheism
There is no provable God- agnostic atheism
how can you prove the above assertions true.

No such thing as 'pure' atheism. We're all impure.

To answer your question, one can't disprove the existence of gods or goddesses.

But for Gods and Goddesses... we use this:

[Image: 10919387_827362340655709_2110583305_n.jpg]

Bayes' Bar - where the odds of you getting laid are based on her priors and your posterior. Brilliant! Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-03-2015, 03:51 PM
(08-03-2015 03:29 PM)soul Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 03:18 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Some of us are still waiting for any actual evidence.Consider
Some of us are tired of dealing with theistic spin on everything in daily life and want a respite.
Some of us want to offer support to other atheists, especially closeted ones.
Some of us enjoy interacting with like-minded people.
Some of us have other reasons and all probably have a mix.

Why do you seem to have a problem with atheists talking to each other? How many Christian forums are there that won't even allow an atheist to express any disagreement? You are welcome to provide any arguments you want for theism. You shouldn't be surprised when they aren't taken at face value though as there hasn't been a new argument in a long time and the old arguments are often tiresome.
I dont have any problem with it. Your impression is wrong. But it seems to me your no better than the christian sites you complain of...If I had a site youd be welcome to discuss...as I see it no one can harm the truth. Also to quote your compatriot above...no one has forced you into this discussion with me...you are free to ignore my tired and worn out theistic tropes...further I am not surprised nor offended if you dont accept my supports for my assertions...thats the point of debate...to debate...get it. What does shock me is how consistantly you folks miss the fact of how intolerant and ignorant you are to others who disagree. The very charge you lay at the feet of theists...so I ma shocked you dont see the clear hypocrisy of it/ As I said Im not here to "save" you...preach at you...demean you or force my views on you. If your positions are solid they need not fear mine. You guys are supposed to be the elite of the openminded.

We are masters at dealing with intolerant theists. This place exists so that we don't have to.

This isn't our first rodeo...if it were, we might be more interested. As it stands, we have heard the same song so many times that it's become an annoying buzz.

You keep saying how welcoming you would be if you had your own forum. Go start one then send an invite.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-03-2015, 03:53 PM
(08-03-2015 03:17 PM)soul Wrote:  I got the impression he held that intelligent or at least attempts at intelligent discussions WAS'NT amateur.

God I miss Vosur at times like these.

#sigh
08-03-2015, 04:03 PM
(08-03-2015 03:37 PM)soul Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 03:30 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  You see it isn't nessasary for you to agree with me or anyone. People like you come here all the fucking time and assert the same bullshit over and over. You don't present evidence, you just spout crap and get all butt hurt when you're called out.
Few people here are going to tolerate assertions. Show us the evidence or shut the fuck up.
Ill wait...
Im not hurt...but you seem to be...you have no more evidence than I do BTW.

A common tactic by folks like you it seems is to twist shit and put it on others. I'm not hurt at all as I don't take you seriously. I think you are a joke and not worthy of respect..Smile and the thing is I don't need evidence. Can ya guess why?
No probably not so I'll just spoon feed you the answer. You're used to that right?
I don't need evidence because I haven't made any claims.
Well except that you're an idiot but that's more of an opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
08-03-2015, 04:05 PM
(08-03-2015 04:03 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 03:37 PM)soul Wrote:  Im not hurt...but you seem to be...you have no more evidence than I do BTW.

A common tactic by folks like you it seems is to twist shit and put it on others. I'm not hurt at all as I don't take you seriously. I think you are a joke and not worthy of respect..Smile and the thing is I don't need evidence. Can ya guess why?
No probably not so I'll just spoon feed you the answer. You're used to that right?
I don't need evidence because I haven't made any claims.
Well except that you're an idiot but that's more of an opinion.
Opinion bolstered by evidence..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-03-2015, 04:06 PM
(08-03-2015 03:29 PM)soul Wrote:  What does shock me is how consistantly you folks miss the fact of how intolerant and ignorant you are to others who disagree.

I disagree that I am disagreeable. Cocksucker.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-03-2015, 04:07 PM
(08-03-2015 03:20 PM)soul Wrote:  So on what basis do you hold anything...evil...bad..negative...undesirable? If you cant answer that question you have no worldview at all.

See posts #19, #37, #38 and maybe some others (I stopped looking).

For future reference, there is no single atheistic worldview.

Loads of atheists hold loads of views and probably quite a few who don't give a shit about anything higher than Maslow level 1.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-03-2015, 04:17 PM
(08-03-2015 04:07 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Loads of atheists hold loads of views and probably quite a few who don't give a shit about anything higher than Maslow level 1.

Easy enough to test out of levels 1-4.

#sigh