evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: evil
(08-03-2015 05:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:18 PM)pablo Wrote:  Well at least I got to hear a great song. Thumbsup

This is HouseOfCantor's JohnnyC going all Gwynnies on Neil Young and shit. Big Grin

I got to see Neil & Crazyhorse In the 90's.
Outdoor show, Dave Mathews Band were the openers. Mathews was super popular at that time.
When Dave was done, half the audience left,
(all the younger folks) those of us who stayed got to see a great show in much better seats than we paid for. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-03-2015, 05:40 PM
(08-03-2015 05:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Jesus H. Christ

So, is it true that the H stands for Haploid?

Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
08-03-2015, 05:43 PM
(08-03-2015 05:40 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Jesus H. Christ

So, is it true that the H stands for Haploid?

Thumbsup

I thought it stood for Hoax.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Ok so I let this run out while I was afk and I see the apeshit has been flung every where. I really upset the monkeys. Sorry.
Lets go over a few facts shall we.
I haven't been rude or abusive to anyone here.
I posted in the subforum TA designated for these types of discussions.
None of you who are so bored with my trite arguments and sick of having to re-answer them were forced to send this thread to 12 pages and still going (me thinks you protesteth to much)
No one here as far has stayed on the subject I was specifically discussing.
Why do you use theist rhetoric to describe things morally?
Why is theism called out as evil...wrong...negative or whatever word you elite intelligentsia wish to use...slavery...forced rape...murder...genocide..fratricide-patricide-matricide. Child molestation or crushing the skulls of the eldery...on what basis do you object to these activities? Evolution? Really...nature has no morals or compunctions about any of the things I listed. A chimpanzee would kill you on the spot as soon as look at you if it perceived you to be a threat or in competition for a females attention.
No you get all huffy puffy about ignorance-bigotry-slavery-(apparently your just fine with usury)intolerance (thats a joke...as your intolerence is beyond wacko) but when questioned down to the source of your anger or sense of injustice...you smell a trap (as you should) because at this level you become naked hypocrites. You assume others should understand why A-or B is "wrong" again this argues for a singular first cause that "coded" all of us. So on this I will leave off since that is your wish....I apparently am interrupting your narcissistic backslapping and echo chamber hi-jinx.

Again i really couldn't care less whether you are saved or not....not my business. But its clear your level of self awareness doesnt go any deeper than your massive egos and self congratulatory human caterpillar atheistic circle jerk.
08-03-2015, 08:00 PM
(08-03-2015 05:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:40 PM)unfogged Wrote:  So, is it true that the H stands for Haploid?

Thumbsup

I thought it stood for Hoax.

No, it's howard. After his dad.

Yanno god's name is Howard.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Evil is nothing more than a word we use for the actions of someone that goes against the laws we have established, as well as goes against the evolution of our moral system.

When something goes against our moral standards. We call it evil or bad/ unlawful etc.

We no longer accept that slavery, raping females, and beating children is good. Therefore, the abraham god is evil.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-03-2015, 08:09 PM
(08-03-2015 07:58 PM)soul Wrote:  Ok so I let this run out while I was afk and I see the apeshit has been flung every where. I really upset the monkeys. Sorry.
None of you who are so bored with my trite arguments and sick of having to re-answer them were forced to send this thread to 12 pages and still going (me thinks you protesteth to much)
Why is theism called out as evil...wrong...negative or whatever word you elite intelligentsia wish to use...slavery...forced rape...murder...genocide..fratricide-patricide-matricide. Child molestation or crushing the skulls of the eldery...on what basis do you object to these activities? Evolution? Really...nature has no morals or compunctions about any of the things I listed. A chimpanzee would kill you on the spot as soon as look at you if it perceived you to be a threat or in competition for a females attention.
No you get all huffy puffy about ignorance-bigotry-slavery-(apparently your just fine with usury)intolerance (thats a joke...as your intolerence is beyond wacko) but when questioned down to the source of your anger or sense of injustice...you smell a trap (as you should) because at this level you become naked hypocrites. You assume others should understand why A-or B is "wrong" again this argues for a singular first cause that "coded" all of us. So on this I will leave off since that is your wish....I apparently am interrupting your narcissistic backslapping and echo chamber hi-jinx.

Again i really couldn't care less whether you are saved or not....not my business. But its clear your level of self awareness doesnt go any deeper than your massive egos and self congratulatory human caterpillar atheistic circle jerk.

You are thick as a brick. There have been soooo many threads on this subject. It's not even a challenge to any of us. You just keep yammering away at the same tired non-points about a "first cause" and complain about shit flinging. We've answered your inane questions. I personally explained why god(s) aren't needed to know right from wrong. I can't help you're obviously too busy being a troll to see it.

And honestly if you don't like how you've been treated no one is keeping you here.

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-03-2015, 08:19 PM
(08-03-2015 08:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I thought it stood for Hoax.

Laugh out load The Supreme Director, God Howard. Laugh out load
Is god a ginger too?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-03-2015, 08:24 PM
(08-03-2015 08:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 05:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I thought it stood for Hoax.

Our father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name...

Learned that in Catechism class many years ago.

An oldie, but a goody.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-03-2015, 08:24 PM
(08-03-2015 07:58 PM)soul Wrote:  Ok so I let this run out while I was afk and I see the apeshit has been flung every where. I really upset the monkeys. Sorry.

I’m going to channel another Forum member from days gone by...go fuck yourself with a cactus.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce