evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: evil
(08-03-2015 08:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  We should bet on what the next theist's profound topic will be.
Free will?
Morality?
The afterlife?
Etc. Etc.

Ah yes the overplayed hits of the TTA.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-03-2015, 08:44 PM
(08-03-2015 08:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh no, he's going away...

Now what will do for the two days until another one of him comes?

I guess I could come up with some sort of wack conspiracy theory or something for you all to debunk lol.

Or maybe! ...hmm..I dunno..Anyone wanna voice chat for a bit lol. I just got myself a turtle beach headset and I can get my skype set up soon. I just need to buy some minutes for it or something. We can like...play some sort of online game or B/S until the next one arrives.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
08-03-2015, 08:51 PM
(08-03-2015 08:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:41 PM)pablo Wrote:  We should bet on what the next theist's profound topic will be.
Free will?
Morality?
The afterlife?
Etc. Etc.

OK, what’s your poison?

I'll take gods objective morality, with a side of free will.
For dessert, something light, maybe a threat of hell.
08-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Free will?
Morality?
The afterlife?
Etc. Etc.

I'll put 10 bucks on "you are going to hell."
Don't think I heard it in a while and I figure it's due.
08-03-2015, 08:57 PM
I didnt go anywhere I was waiting for some kind of answer. i didnt capitalize because im to lazy to spell check or edit. as ststed in my opening post.. I see I was right about the self congratulatory circle jerk.
08-03-2015, 08:58 PM
(08-03-2015 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's Lent, won't take that long for a clone to show up.

It's saving season, dontcha know.

It would be really nice if they saved us some trouble...instead of trolling here for Howard, they would just read a biology book instead. Smile

It would be refreshing to have one come in here and say, “I’m here to try and understand your positions on whatever.”

This dipshit came in barking generalizations. For me it’s the holier than thou attitude that gets to me more than what they stupidly believe.

“I’m here for your own good and I’m going to show you why you’re wrong even though I was home-schooled by my fundie parents and I don’t know the first fucking thing about biology, geology, sociology, psychology, germ-theory or evolution among many other topics. Since I haven’t studied any of these in any great depth I’m just going to pull some shit from one of the creationist sites and give it a spin on your Forum, and why not? If I can just save one soul my imaginary friend will love me even more!”

Fucktard.

As you can tell my legendary calm and cool demeanor has evaporated somewhat recently. [Image: lmeFItM.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
08-03-2015, 08:58 PM
(08-03-2015 08:51 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
Free will?
Morality?
The afterlife?
Etc. Etc.

I'll put 10 bucks on "you are going to hell."
Don't think I heard it in a while and I figure it's due.
Ill take your ten bucks thank you. If you dont pay THEN your going to hell.
BTW its not trolling if you set up a thread to discuss something. AS TTA did here.
08-03-2015, 08:59 PM
(08-03-2015 08:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK, what’s your poison?

I'll take gods objective morality, with a side of free will.
For dessert, something light, maybe a threat of hell.

Good choice!

I’m going with the Kalam argument.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-03-2015, 09:00 PM
(08-03-2015 08:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It would be really nice if they saved us some trouble...instead of trolling here for Howard, they would just read a biology book instead. Smile

It would be refreshing to have one come in here and say, “I’m here to try and understand your positions on whatever.”

This dipshit came in barking generalizations. For me it’s the holier than thou attitude that gets to me more than what they stupidly believe.

“I’m here for your own good and I’m going to show you why you’re wrong even though I was home-schooled by my fundie parents and I don’t know the first fucking thing about biology, geology, sociology, psychology, germ-theory or evolution among many other topics. Since I haven’t studied any of these in any great depth I’m just going to pull some shit from one of the creationist sites and give it a spin on your Forum, and why not? If I can just save one soul my imaginary friend will love me even more!”

Fucktard.

As you can tell my legendary calm and cool demeanor has evaporated somewhat recently. [Image: lmeFItM.gif]
Im not sure to whom you refer since I said and did none of these things...do you have an imaginary theist strawman in your pocket protector?
08-03-2015, 09:02 PM
(08-03-2015 08:57 PM)soul Wrote:  I didnt go anywhere I was waiting for some kind of answer. i didnt capitalize because im to lazy to spell check or edit. as ststed in my opening post.. I see I was right about the self congratulatory circle jerk.

It would be nice if you use proper grammar. It is not a self congratulatory circle jerk when we are trying to educate you.

If you are too lazy to do a 5 second Google search, or even use basic grammar or spelling, than why should we take you seriously? You are only hurting yourself by doing things like that.

It is no different then when a Christian makes false statements about science, history or whatever that can be proven to be false with 5 second Google search. Like when a preacher stated that no matter how hard you search, the city of Tyre can never be found after its destruction no matter how hard you look.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyre,_Lebanon

It took me the 3 1/2 seconds to type that to prove that statement wrong!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ