evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: evil
(08-03-2015 09:00 PM)soul Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It would be refreshing to have one come in here and say, “I’m here to try and understand your positions on whatever.”

This dipshit came in barking generalizations. For me it’s the holier than thou attitude that gets to me more than what they stupidly believe.

“I’m here for your own good and I’m going to show you why you’re wrong even though I was home-schooled by my fundie parents and I don’t know the first fucking thing about biology, geology, sociology, psychology, germ-theory or evolution among many other topics. Since I haven’t studied any of these in any great depth I’m just going to pull some shit from one of the creationist sites and give it a spin on your Forum, and why not? If I can just save one soul my imaginary friend will love me even more!”

Fucktard.

As you can tell my legendary calm and cool demeanor has evaporated somewhat recently. [Image: lmeFItM.gif]
Im not sure to whom you refer since I said and did none of these things...do you have an imaginary theist strawman in your pocket protector?

Our voyeur is back.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 09:04 PM
you know you guys are just as predictable....calm initial discussion...then some back and forth banter...then snark insults and flinging your poo.
booooooring. your an embarrasment to the dust and bones of Voltaire who at least had class and wit.
08-03-2015, 09:05 PM
(08-03-2015 08:57 PM)soul Wrote:  I didnt go anywhere I was waiting for some kind of answer. i didnt capitalize because im to lazy to spell check or edit. as ststed in my opening post.. I see I was right about the self congratulatory circle jerk.
We were waiting for you to come back for the circle-jerk, we need a pivot-man.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-03-2015, 09:05 PM
(08-03-2015 09:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 09:00 PM)soul Wrote:  Im not sure to whom you refer since I said and did none of these things...do you have an imaginary theist strawman in your pocket protector?

Our voyeur is back.
do I have to stay here at all times? its just another interwebb forum.
08-03-2015, 09:07 PM
(08-03-2015 09:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(08-03-2015 08:57 PM)soul Wrote:  I didnt go anywhere I was waiting for some kind of answer. i didnt capitalize because im to lazy to spell check or edit. as ststed in my opening post.. I see I was right about the self congratulatory circle jerk.
We were waiting for you to come back for the circle-jerk, we need a pivot-man.
You dont needme for that...dd's head completed the circle when he stuck it up full circles arse.Gasp
08-03-2015, 09:09 PM
(08-03-2015 09:04 PM)soul Wrote:  you know you guys are just as predictable....calm initial discussion...then some back and forth banter...then snark insults and flinging your poo.
booooooring. your an embarrasment to the dust and bones of Voltaire who at least had class and wit.

(08-03-2015 06:05 AM)soul Wrote:  Atheism clearly denounces things...clearly feels religion is a negative....speaks in tones of violated justice...all things which it has no logical basis to do following the premise there is no First Cause..or what we theists call God. Atheism gives no explination for evil...(btw I dont bother with spelling...if that bothers you just iggy me)

Your very first post contained generalizations, condescension, a tired argument and a clear indication of having no understanding in sociology or evolution.

It was masterful.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
08-03-2015, 09:13 PM
(08-03-2015 09:04 PM)soul Wrote:  you know you guys are just as predictable....calm initial discussion...then some back and forth banter...then snark insults and flinging your poo.

Oh really? WE are the predictable ones? Do you have any idea how many people just like you have visited our forums before? How many have made the same old tired arguments that you have and asserted themselves as the superiors to us by making such comments?

We get people just like you all the time. You did not come here with an open mind ready to be challenged and have a real discussion. You came here to throw what you previously thought as solid rational argument at us and expected us to not be able to come up with any answers for it.

Some of our forum members call you troll, because all too often people come here who are heavily suspected to be a Poe and make the same kinds of arguments without any intention of admitting to them being wrong, no matter what anyone says to them. It's like a flat earther walking into a science convention with a bit of their pseudoscience, and expects everyone to be convinced. Then when is proven wrong, they deny it.

You had no intention of having a conversation, just intentions of you proving us wrong in some way. No matter what we say to you, it won't make a difference. That is what makes you a troll. Of course, unless I am wrong about that part. You have not really shown anything new or different that would say otherwise.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-03-2015, 09:18 PM
So, what were we talking about?

Ah, yes what will be the topic of the next holy roller.

Shadow Fox, what say you?

08-03-2015, 09:20 PM
(08-03-2015 09:13 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

Oh really? WE are the predictable ones? Do you have any idea how many people just like you have visited our forums before? How many have made the same old tired arguments that you have and asserted themselves as the superiors to us by making such comments? you guys have some wierd inferiority complex as I never even hinted at such

We get people just like you all the time. You did not come here with an open mind ready to be challenged and have a real discussion. You came here to throw what you previously thought as solid rational argument at us and expected us to not be able to come up with any answers for it.apparently my expectations were met

Some of our forum members call you troll, because all too often people come here who are heavily suspected to be a Poe and make the same kinds of arguments without any intention of admitting to them being wrong, no matter what anyone says to them. It's like a flat earther walking into a science convention with a bit of their pseudoscience, and expects everyone to be convinced. Then when is proven wrong, they deny it.

You had no intention of having a conversation, just intentions of you proving us wrong in some way. No matter what we say to you, it won't make a difference. That is what makes you a troll. Of course, unless I am wrong about that part. You have not really shown anything new or different that would say otherwise.back atchya...the same case could easily be made to you
08-03-2015, 09:22 PM
(08-03-2015 09:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So, what were we talking about?

Ah, yes what will be the topic of the next holy roller.

Shadow Fox, what say you?
whats a holy roller?