evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: evolution
(29-08-2013 07:52 AM)theword Wrote:  DNA also suggests information- this is something that you absolutely positively cannot get from nothing. One of the many things you evolutionists either ignore or cannot understand.

Any more projection and you'd be a hologram. (I mean, seriously; 'ignore or cannot understand'? you, saying that?)

For the legitimately interested: complexity on Earth (and, indeed, elsewhere in the universe) arises only with an energy input; complexity being defined as a local decrease in entropy. The transfer of energy required to accomplish this necessitates a greater increase in entropy elsewhere. This is a foundational principle of thermodynamics, another thing a certain someone will either ignore or cannot understand.

There are several sources of energy contained within the Earth itself, but they aren't sufficient to account for the intricacy of the biosphere. Indeed, it's as though we'd need some sort of continual energy input...

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
29-08-2013, 06:46 PM
(29-08-2013 10:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:52 AM)theword Wrote:  DNA supports creation more than it does evolution. DNA suggests that everything is unique- just like God made it. DNA also suggests information- this is something that you absolutely positively cannot get from nothing. One of the many things you evolutionists either ignore or cannot understand.

What do you mean? We get order from chaos all of the time. Every atom, every molecule, every crystal, every solar system, every galaxy.
Can you honestly tell me that from chaos, we can get intelligence?
29-08-2013, 06:51 PM
(29-08-2013 06:46 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 10:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  What do you mean? We get order from chaos all of the time. Every atom, every molecule, every crystal, every solar system, every galaxy.
Can you honestly tell me that from chaos, we can get intelligence?

I can honestly tell you that intelligence is an evolved emergent property of the brain.

Intelligence is not unique to humans, other animals exhibit it to an extent.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2013, 07:10 PM
(29-08-2013 06:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 06:46 PM)theword Wrote:  Can you honestly tell me that from chaos, we can get intelligence?

I can honestly tell you that intelligence is an evolved emergent property of the brain.

Intelligence is not unique to humans, other animals exhibit it to an extent.
Gotta love atheists. They never answer questions, whatever they think is true, whatever they think is right is right.
Can you please answer the question instead of giving BS answer? You can't get intelligence from chaos. Please allow me to repeat that (for the third time) since you just don't get it. You cannot get intelligence from chaos.
29-08-2013, 07:11 PM
(29-08-2013 06:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:52 AM)theword Wrote:  DNA also suggests information- this is something that you absolutely positively cannot get from nothing. One of the many things you evolutionists either ignore or cannot understand.

Any more projection and you'd be a hologram. (I mean, seriously; 'ignore or cannot understand'? you, saying that?)

For the legitimately interested: complexity on Earth (and, indeed, elsewhere in the universe) arises only with an energy input; complexity being defined as a local decrease in entropy. The transfer of energy required to accomplish this necessitates a greater increase in entropy elsewhere. This is a foundational principle of thermodynamics, another thing a certain someone will either ignore or cannot understand.

There are several sources of energy contained within the Earth itself, but they aren't sufficient to account for the intricacy of the biosphere. Indeed, it's as though we'd need some sort of continual energy input...
Wow, so many long words... no proof of evolution, and completely BS, but I'm sure your brain dead atheists believe it.
29-08-2013, 07:19 PM
(29-08-2013 07:11 PM)theword Wrote:  Wow, so many long words... no proof of evolution, and completely BS, but I'm sure your brain dead atheists believe it.

Son, I done posted you several scientific analyses of speciation under field observation, and your response had all the consistency of a skink's vomit.

29-08-2013, 07:20 PM
(29-08-2013 07:11 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 06:20 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Any more projection and you'd be a hologram. (I mean, seriously; 'ignore or cannot understand'? you, saying that?)

Wow, so many long words... no proof of evolution, and completely BS, but I'm sure your brain dead atheists believe it.

Ugh, I know we like to keep these guys around to prove that we have the logical high ground and therefor can afford to tolerate dissension...but can someone just ban this jackass already? Frusty

Shoo Fly..back to bizaaro world with you already.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2013, 07:29 PM
(29-08-2013 07:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:11 PM)theword Wrote:  Wow, so many long words... no proof of evolution, and completely BS, but I'm sure your brain dead atheists believe it.

Son, I done posted you several scientific analyses of speciation under field observation, and your response had all the consistency of a skink's vomit.
And those other posts made as much sense as this one.
29-08-2013, 07:31 PM
(29-08-2013 07:20 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  

Ugh, I know we like to keep these guys around to prove that we have the logical high ground and therefor can afford to tolerate dissension...but can someone just ban this jackass already? Frusty

Shoo Fly..back to bizaaro world with you already.
The reason I am not banned is because I post fact. If you care to deal in fact, then I will surely converse on a civil manner with you.
29-08-2013, 07:34 PM
(29-08-2013 07:29 PM)theword Wrote:  And those other posts made as much sense as this one.

(16-08-2013 09:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Here, I'll do your work for you.
(12-06-2013 09:53 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Speciation: evidence for, speculation on, and discussion of.
Some
examples
from
the
past
year.