evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: evolution
(29-08-2013 07:31 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:20 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ugh, I know we like to keep these guys around to prove that we have the logical high ground and therefor can afford to tolerate dissension...but can someone just ban this jackass already? Frusty

Shoo Fly..back to bizaaro world with you already.
The reason I am not banned is because I post fact. If you care to deal in fact, then I will surely converse on a civil manner with you.

The fact that you have not been banned says nothing about the veracity of your statements. Getting banned here requires certain actions. Unlike many Xian forums expressing opposing viewpoints don't get you booted.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 08:00 PM
(29-08-2013 07:34 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:29 PM)theword Wrote:  And those other posts made as much sense as this one.

(16-08-2013 09:46 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Here, I'll do your work for you.
No one is arguing speciation. The problem with evolutionists is they insist one can get a new breed out of speciation.
Look, speciation breeds the same species. There are numerous breeds of chickens, cows, dogs, cats, ect.... You cant get a dog from a cat. I know the evolutionist would love to think so, but you cannot.
Please deal in fact. Please!
29-08-2013, 08:02 PM
(29-08-2013 07:10 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 06:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  I can honestly tell you that intelligence is an evolved emergent property of the brain.

Intelligence is not unique to humans, other animals exhibit it to an extent.
Gotta love atheists. They never answer questions, whatever they think is true, whatever they think is right is right.
Can you please answer the question instead of giving BS answer? You can't get intelligence from chaos. Please allow me to repeat that (for the third time) since you just don't get it. You cannot get intelligence from chaos.

Except we did. Your argument from personal incredulity carries no weight.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2013, 08:08 PM
(29-08-2013 08:00 PM)theword Wrote:  No one is arguing speciation. The problem with evolutionists is they insist one can get a new breed out of speciation.

Speciation is the evolution of new species. That is the definition. It has been predicted. It has been observed. It has been explained. Perhaps you should read the articles?

(29-08-2013 08:00 PM)theword Wrote:  Look, speciation breeds the same species. There are numerous breeds of chickens, cows, dogs, cats, ect.... You cant get a dog from a cat. I know the evolutionist would love to think so, but you cannot.
Please deal in fact. Please!

Nobody has ever claimed that. Ever.

... this is my signature!
29-08-2013, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 08:22 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-08-2013 07:31 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:20 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ugh, I know we like to keep these guys around to prove that we have the logical high ground and therefor can afford to tolerate dissension...but can someone just ban this jackass already? Frusty

Shoo Fly..back to bizaaro world with you already.
The reason I am not banned is because I post fact. If you care to deal in fact, then I will surely converse on a civil manner with you.

You post crap. Everyone here knows it, and you are the laughing-stock of the forum.
BTW, eventually you CAN get "intelligence from chaos" Yet one more subject about which you know nothing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory

How are ya doing trying to figure out how the shelled creatures and clams got up the mountain ?
Weeping

BTW, the way you say "evolutionists" you make it sound like those that accept it are a small group.
No major scientific group, profession, or university department on Earth questions it's validity.
It is as accepted just as much as the Theory of gravity is. It is not in question, in any way.
You may be too stupid and uneducated to get that, but that's your problem.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-08-2013, 09:01 PM
(29-08-2013 08:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 07:31 PM)theword Wrote:  The reason I am not banned is because I post fact. If you care to deal in fact, then I will surely converse on a civil manner with you.

You post crap. Everyone here knows it, and you are the laughing-stock of the forum.
BTW, eventually you CAN get "intelligence from chaos" Yet one more subject about which you know nothing.

How are ya doing trying to figure out how the shelled creatures and clams got up the mountain ?
Weeping

BTW, the way you say "evolutionists" you make it sound like those that accept it are a small group.
No major scientific group, profession, or university department on Earth questions it's validity.
It is as accepted just as much as the Theory of gravity is. It is not in question, in any way.
Bucky, where have you been? On your honeymoon with your husband? You never have any prof for anything and always ask about seashells. Don't you know that the mountains may have been the seafloor at one time? Come on Buck... good to hear from you. Remember to practice safe sex with your boyfriend, after all, homosexuals are responsible for spreading a disease that kills 8000 people a day. But who cares? Right!!
29-08-2013, 09:23 PM
(29-08-2013 09:01 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 08:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You post crap. Everyone here knows it, and you are the laughing-stock of the forum.

Weeping

Bucky, where have you been? On your honeymoon with your husband? You never have any prof for anything and always ask about seashells. Don't you know that the mountains may have been the seafloor at one time? Come on Buck... good to hear from you. Remember to practice safe sex with your boyfriend, after all, homosexuals are responsible for spreading a disease that kills 8000 people a day. But who cares? Right!!

Yes and that time was > 10000/6000 years ago.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
29-08-2013, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 06:17 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-08-2013 09:01 PM)theword Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 08:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You post crap. Everyone here knows it, and you are the laughing-stock of the forum.

Weeping

Hey Billy-Joe-Hill-Billy-Bob-Word,
You do know that homophobes at latent gays, right ?
Here's the proof. Your government at work.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
How long have you been getting off thinking about guys, Word ?
You are gay right ? Just admit it. Have you considered a psychiatrist ?

We haven't set a date yet, and maybe won't. Finances are too complicated.
If you think for one moment you're embarrassing me, buy your rude, childish homophobic question, you're fucking mistaken. Asshole.
But our friend who is the quarterback of his Big Ten team and his boyfriend are gonna get married soon. Wanna be a flower girl ? I image you would like that, as you seem to be obsessed with the subject, as you bring it up all the time. You'd look pretty in pink ?

We have proven Evolution. You are too stupid and too lazy to watch the videos, and read the links. You have never ONCE refuted ANY argument. In fact you are too stupid to even DISCUSS even one of the arguments. Nice attempt at deflection, there idiot-o. You bring up the orientation thing every time.
Where do you live ? Like in the sticks of Alabama. It's not an issue any more. But for someone that doesn't know that the Theory of Evolution is accepted, wouldn't know much. Maybe they'll get to that when you get to be a Sophomore, in 10th grade, assuming you passed 9th.

I ask about shells, because YOU, (YES YOU) used shelled organisms from the bottom of the sea, on the top of a mountain, to prove that the Noah crap was real.
And you couldn't figure out how they got up there. Is your memory really THAT bad Or do you do drugs, and have fried your brain ? It THAT why you're so dumb ?

BTW, HIV was brought out of Africa by STRAIGHT truckers who used prostitutes. Yet another subject you know nothing about. You also know that HIV is spreading fastest today in STRAIGHT, (supposedly) (Black) men. Is there ANY subject you actually KNOW anything about ? Even one ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-08-2013, 10:55 PM
(29-08-2013 08:00 PM)theword Wrote:  Look, speciation breeds the same species.
That's not correct nor is it logical.
Speciation is the emergence of multiple species from a single ancestor species. We can tell that two animals are of different species because they are no longer capable of breeding.
Take the iguanas of the Galapagos.
Same creatures living on different islands evolved over time, adapting to their respective environments. One of them has evolved to the extent that it can no longer breed with the others. This speciation creates a permanent "island" whereby this species can continue to evolve without the possibility of cross contamination from other similar but different species. Over a million years or so of continued evolution this species may become so different from the other species that it now belongs to a different genus, given more time, lets say 10-100 million years it becomes a different family or order.
If you accept "micro" evolution over a relatively short period of time, then you logically must accept "macro" evolution because "macro" evolution is merely the accumulative result of many "micro" changes.
(29-08-2013 08:00 PM)theword Wrote:  There are numerous breeds of chickens, cows, dogs, cats, ect.... You cant get a dog from a cat. I know the evolutionist would love to think so, but you cannot.
This is exactly what evolution theory states, each parent is the same species as their own offspring. However, there is no essential "cow", no essential "dog", no essential "human". We are all deviations, all just points along that evolutionary path. Speciation is relative to the individual. There is no discrete delineation between species on an ancestral path.
30-08-2013, 07:50 AM
(29-08-2013 10:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 09:01 PM)theword Wrote:  Bucky, where have you been? On your honeymoon with your husband? You never have any prof for anything and always ask about seashells. Don't you know that the mountains may have been the seafloor at one time? Come on Buck... good to hear from you. Remember to practice safe sex with your boyfriend, after all, homosexuals are responsible for spreading a disease that kills 8000 people a day. But who cares? Right!!

Hey Billy-Joe-Hill-Billy-Bob-Word,
You do know that homophobes at latent gays, right ?
Here's the proof. Your government at work.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
How long have you been getting off thinking about guys, Word ?
You are gay right ? Just admit it. Have you considered a psychiatrist ?

We haven't set a date yet, and maybe won't. Finances are too complicated.
If you think for one moment you're embarrassing me, buy your rude, childish homophobic question, you're fucking mistaken. Asshole.
But our friend who is the quarterback of his Big Ten team and his boyfriend are gonna get married soon. Wanna be a flower girl ? I image you would like that, as you seem to be obsessed with the subject, as you bring it up all the time. You'd look pretty in pink ?

We have proven Evolution. You are too stupid and too lazy to watch the videos, and read the links. You have never ONCE refuted ANY argument. In fact you are too stupid to even DISCUSS even one of the arguments. Nice attempt at deflection, there idiot-o. You bring up the orientation thing every time.
Where do you live ? Like in the sticks of Alabama. It's not an issue any more. But for someone that doesn't know that the Theory of Evolution is accepted, wouldn't know much. Maybe they'll get to that when you get to be a Sophomore, in 10th grade, assuming you passed 9th.

I ask about shells, because YOU, (YES YOU) used shelled organisms from the bottom of the sea, on the top of a mountain, to prove that the Noah crap was real.
And you couldn't figure out how they got up there. Is your memory really THAT bad Or do you do drugs, and have fried your brain ? It THAT why you're so dumb ?

BTW, HIV was brought out of Africa by STRAIGHT truckers who used prostitutes. Yet another subject you know nothing about. You also know that HIV is spreading fastest today in STRAIGHT, (supposedly) (Black) men. Is there ANY subject you actually KNOW anything about ? Even one ?
That's why AIDS was first called "GRID" or Gay Related Immune Deficiency".. ya know Bucky Boy, regardless of how AIDS began, what amazes me is the fact that I have never found one gay person even remotely show any remorse, or have any concern about the 8000 people each day that die from AIDS. Sure heterosexuals contributed in its spread, and that is a shame, but homosexuals, as they are in everything else, are in denial.
You offer YouTube videos as proof of evolution. The problem is, they produced no proof. Millers theory about the split chromosome is certainly far from proof that man evolved form an ape.
As far as the seashell, did you know that Christians believe in plate tectonics? Do you think any survived?
Keep trying Bucky... give your boyfriend a big kiss for me.