evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: evolution
(30-08-2013 07:50 AM)theword Wrote:  That's why AIDS was first called "GRID" or Gay Related Immune Deficiency".. ya know Bucky Boy, regardless of how AIDS began, what amazes me is the fact that I have never found one gay person even remotely show any remorse, or have any concern about the 8000 people each day that die from AIDS. Sure heterosexuals contributed in its spread, and that is a shame, but homosexuals, as they are in everything else, are in denial.
You offer YouTube videos as proof of evolution. The problem is, they produced no proof. Millers theory about the split chromosome is certainly far from proof that man evolved form an ape.
As far as the seashell, did you know that Christians believe in plate tectonics? Do you think any survived?
Keep trying Bucky... give your boyfriend a big kiss for me.

I see you've abandoned all pretense of actual discussion. Well...

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-09-2013, 01:57 PM
theword Wrote:  ya know Bucky Boy, regardless of how AIDS began, what amazes me is the fact that I have never found one gay person even remotely show any remorse, or have any concern about the 8000 people each day that die from AIDS. Sure heterosexuals contributed in its spread, and that is a shame, but homosexuals, as they are in everything else, are in denial.
You offer YouTube videos as proof of evolution. The problem is, they produced no proof. Millers theory about the split chromosome is certainly far from proof that man evolved form an ape.
As far as the seashell, did you know that Christians believe in plate tectonics? Do you think any survived?

Why on earth would he feel remorse? Do you feel personal regret towards the heterosexual contribution to aids?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
01-09-2013, 02:47 PM
(01-09-2013 01:57 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  
theword Wrote:  ya know Bucky Boy, regardless of how AIDS began, what amazes me is the fact that I have never found one gay person even remotely show any remorse, or have any concern about the 8000 people each day that die from AIDS. Sure heterosexuals contributed in its spread, and that is a shame, but homosexuals, as they are in everything else, are in denial.

Why on earth would he feel remorse? Do you feel personal regret towards the heterosexual contribution to aids?
See, this is the difference between a Christian and an atheist. A Christian feels compassion for people because a Christian is exercising the mind, conscious, and feelings that God gave. An atheist recognizes only what they feel is right/wrong, just/unjust, empathy/non-empathy. So, I would not expect any homosexual atheist to give a crap about innocent people killed by any AIDS infected homosexuals.
01-09-2013, 03:00 PM
(01-09-2013 02:47 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 01:57 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Why on earth would he feel remorse? Do you feel personal regret towards the heterosexual contribution to aids?
... A Christian feels compassion for people...
... innocent people killed by any AIDS infected homosexuals.

Holy crap!

Can you see the contradiction / problem there?

That's kinda blown my mind!

Shocking

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
(01-09-2013 03:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 02:47 PM)theword Wrote:  ... A Christian feels compassion for people...
... innocent people killed by any AIDS infected homosexuals.

Holy crap!

Shocking
Oh, I see. So a Christian should have compassion for those who kill. What about the victims my friend? Does that blow your mind too, that Christians have compassion for the victims?
01-09-2013, 05:13 PM
(01-09-2013 04:51 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 03:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Holy crap!

Shocking
Oh, I see. So a Christian should have compassion for those who kill. What about the victims my friend? Does that blow your mind too, that Christians have compassion for the victims?

You are blinded by your crazy delusions. Do you really think that AIDS is confined to homosexuals or somehow caused by homosexuals? It is a virus that came from chimpanzees, and before that from monkeys.

Do you really believe that your "Christian love" is somehow better or more real than what an atheist feels? You are an ignoramus and your delusions are insulting and sadly mistaken.

You are a blight here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 06:12 PM
(01-09-2013 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 04:51 PM)theword Wrote:  Oh, I see. So a Christian should have compassion for those who kill. What about the victims my friend? Does that blow your mind too, that Christians have compassion for the victims?

You are blinded by your crazy delusions. Do you really think that AIDS is confined to homosexuals or somehow caused by homosexuals? It is a virus that came from chimpanzees, and before that from monkeys.

Do you really believe that your "Christian love" is somehow better or more real than what an atheist feels? You are an ignoramus and your delusions are insulting and sadly mistaken.

You are a blight here.
Once again Chas, you either fail to read the posts, or are just so far out in left field.
But once again, and it's 100% so far. No homosexual, not one has admitted any remorse or sympathy for the 8000 people who die everyday of AIDS- both straight and gay- by the way.
Thanks for keeping up the streak Chas.
01-09-2013, 06:14 PM
(01-09-2013 04:51 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 03:00 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Holy crap!

Shocking

You really are giving your fellow christies a bad name.

Your posts reveal that:
a) you don't regard homosexuals as actual people
b) you don't see AIDS carriers as victims

Your compassion seems to be limited only to those within your in-group.

But at least I can't accuse you of hypocrisy... your idol, the long dead Jewish criminal, wasn't renowned for his compassion either, according to his fan fiction:

I've put this in spoilers so as not to ruin any surprises for you...

MATTHEW 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Jesus endorses the mass murder, rape, slavery, torture and incest written about in the Old Testament.

MATTHEW 8:12 Jesus warned of eternal torture in hell, "into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

MATTHEW 10:35-36 Following Jesus meant the possibility of turning a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, etc. "…a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."

MATTHEW 11:21-24 The cities of Korazin, Bethsaida and Capernaum were not impressed with Jesus’ great works, so Jesus said "Woe to you" and cursed them to a fate more unbearable than that of Sodom.

MATTHEW 8:21 A man sought to follow Jesus, but he wanted to bury his recently deceased father before he went. Jesus replied, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead." Jesus ignored the man’s grief.

01-09-2013, 06:27 PM
(01-09-2013 06:12 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are blinded by your crazy delusions. Do you really think that AIDS is confined to homosexuals or somehow caused by homosexuals? It is a virus that came from chimpanzees, and before that from monkeys.

You are a blight here.
Once again Chas, you either fail to read the posts, or are just so far out in left field.
But once again, and it's 100% so far. No homosexual, not one has admitted any remorse or sympathy for the 8000 people who die everyday of AIDS- both straight and gay- by the way.

Your demand that homosexuals express remorse is misguided. AIDS is not their fault. The first cases were not homosexuals. Do some research.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 06:54 PM by ShirubaDangan.)
(01-09-2013 06:12 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are blinded by your crazy delusions. Do you really think that AIDS is confined to homosexuals or somehow caused by homosexuals? It is a virus that came from chimpanzees, and before that from monkeys.

You are a blight here.

TheWord's ignorance knows no bounds. I am going to demand from all humans an apology from all the diseases they helped perpetuate! It is all their fault!

You do realize how pathetic your argument is here right? Chas is correct in the fact the disease came from chimps and eventually infected us through hunting and eating their infected meat.

http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259

So we must blame chimps and demand an apology immediately! Or you know, God didn't have to develop a disease which would eventually affect humans and destroy their immune system... Just saying.

Now your ignorance is so blatant here that I don't even believe you even know remotely about anything you talked about anymore. Where are the Christian's apologizing for slaying the Canaanites or what about flooding the planet? Where is that apology? Angry

Note: Definitive answer will definitely be 'God can kill humans just for the heck of it and murdering babies is justified'

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post