evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2013, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 08:23 PM by theword.)
RE: evolution
(01-09-2013 06:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 04:51 PM)theword Wrote:  Oh, I see. So a Christian should have compassion for those who kill. What about the victims my friend? Does that blow your mind too, that Christians have compassion for the victims?

You really are giving your fellow christies a bad name.

Your posts reveal that:
a) you don't regard homosexuals as actual people
b) you don't see AIDS carriers as victims

Your compassion seems to be limited only to those within your in-group.

But at least I can't accuse you of hypocrisy... your idol, the long dead Jewish criminal, wasn't renowned for his compassion either, according to his fan fiction:

I've put this in spoilers so as not to ruin any surprises for you...

MATTHEW 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Jesus endorses the mass murder, rape, slavery, torture and incest written about in the Old Testament.

MATTHEW 8:12 Jesus warned of eternal torture in hell, "into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

MATTHEW 10:35-36 Following Jesus meant the possibility of turning a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, etc. "…a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."

MATTHEW 11:21-24 The cities of Korazin, Bethsaida and Capernaum were not impressed with Jesus’ great works, so Jesus said "Woe to you" and cursed them to a fate more unbearable than that of Sodom.

MATTHEW 8:21 A man sought to follow Jesus, but he wanted to bury his recently deceased father before he went. Jesus replied, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead." Jesus ignored the man’s grief.

You make no sense, Try reading the posts again, since obviously you failed miserably the first time. I also love the spoilers. As I have said many times before: typical idiot atheist. Now you know why the public does not take you seriously. http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...e-distrust
Seriously brotha, your views are not even close to the truth.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2013, 08:25 PM
(01-09-2013 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 04:51 PM)theword Wrote:  Oh, I see. So a Christian should have compassion for those who kill. What about the victims my friend? Does that blow your mind too, that Christians have compassion for the victims?

You are blinded by your crazy delusions. Do you really think that AIDS is confined to homosexuals or somehow caused by homosexuals? It is a virus that came from chimpanzees, and before that from monkeys.

Do you really believe that your "Christian love" is somehow better or more real than what an atheist feels? You are an ignoramus and your delusions are insulting and sadly mistaken.

You are a blight here.
More denial Chas. Homosexuality spread and is spreading the AIDS virus, many homosexuals were killed and many more are being killed because of this dreaded disease. It's a shame, and even a bigger shame that you wont admit it.
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
(01-09-2013 06:48 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 06:12 PM)theword Wrote:  Once again Chas, you either fail to read the posts, or are just so far out in left field.
But once again, and it's 100% so far. No homosexual, not one has admitted any remorse or sympathy for the 8000 people who die everyday of AIDS- both straight and gay- by the way.
Thanks for keeping up the streak Chas.

TheWord's ignorance knows no bounds. I am going to demand from all humans an apology from all the diseases they helped perpetuate! It is all their fault!

You do realize how pathetic your argument is here right? Chas is correct in the fact the disease came from chimps and eventually infected us through hunting and eating their infected meat.

http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259

So we must blame chimps and demand an apology immediately! Or you know, God didn't have to develop a disease which would eventually affect humans and destroy their immune system... Just saying.

Now your ignorance is so blatant here that I don't even believe you even know remotely about anything you talked about anymore. Where are the Christian's apologizing for slaying the Canaanites or what about flooding the planet? Where is that apology? Angry

Note: Definitive answer will definitely be 'God can kill humans just for the heck of it and murdering babies is justified'
Thanks Stevil for keeping the streak going. See, not one of you have any sympathy for the 8000 people a day that die from aids. Now you see why the world does not trust atheists. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/...new-study/
01-09-2013, 08:34 PM
(01-09-2013 02:47 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 01:57 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Why on earth would he feel remorse? Do you feel personal regret towards the heterosexual contribution to aids?
See, this is the difference between a Christian and an atheist. A Christian feels compassion for people because a Christian is exercising the mind, conscious, and feelings that God gave. An atheist recognizes only what they feel is right/wrong, just/unjust, empathy/non-empathy. So, I would not expect any homosexual atheist to give a crap about innocent people killed by any AIDS infected homosexuals.

The difference is our posts are coherent.

The Christian is exercising their mind? Hey now don't pop a vein. The Christian is exercising conscious... What? Make sense. Exercising their feelings? Oh right Atheists don't have feelings. Except they do.

I don't know about you but all I see is you exercising your right to be ignorant and hateful.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

01-09-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 09:32 PM by DLJ.)
(01-09-2013 08:17 PM)theword Wrote:  You make no sense, Try reading the posts again, since obviously you failed miserably the first time. I also love the spoilers. As I have said many times before: typical idiot atheist. Now you know why the public does not take you seriously. http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...e-distrust
Seriously brotha, your views are not even close to the truth.

That study on distrust was the best thing that could have happened for atheism. All publicity is good publicity when raising the profile of a beleaguered minority.

Thinking Murikans said "WTF! Are you kidding?" and started identifying as free-thinkers in droves.

Of course, it's only one of many factors. The main one is the spread of information and knowledge.

But it looks like I'm going to have to remind you of your own hate speech
(note that this is not really for your benefit but for the wider audience as I think you are just pretending to be ignorant and are getting a hard-on in your erroneous belief that we are getting annoyed with you... we are not, it's pity, merely pity):

(01-09-2013 02:47 PM)theword Wrote:  See, this is the difference between a Christian and an atheist. A Christian feels compassion for people because a Christian is exercising the mind, conscious, and feelings that God gave. An atheist recognizes only what they feel is right/wrong, just/unjust, empathy/non-empathy. So, I would not expect any homosexual atheist to give a crap about innocent people killed by any AIDS infected homosexuals.

I have highlighted the part where you are demonstrating your inhumanity.

You are saying that heterosexuals who get infected are innocent but that the homosexuals were not. You are implying that the infection of innocents was a deliberate act... malice aforethought.

And I repeat:

"Your posts reveal that:
a) you don't regard homosexuals as actual people
b) you don't see AIDS carriers as victims

Your compassion seems to be limited only to those within your in-group."

Does it scare you to think that due to the new information age, people who think as you do will soon be in the minority?

What will you do when your walls close in around you?
Will you weep?
Will there be a wailing in despair and a gnashing of teeth?
Will your fear turn to violence?

I understand that it is not easy to cast of long-held and deeply ingrained beliefs.

It's hard, it really is.

But many here have done it.

You can too.

I know you are frightened. But we are here for you and we will not mock or jeer.

We will rejoice that another has been saved... that one more mind has been freed.

It's a difficult journey. Be patient with yourself.

Thumbsup

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
01-09-2013, 09:56 PM
(01-09-2013 06:12 PM)theword Wrote:  No homosexual, not one has admitted any remorse or sympathy for the 8000 people who die everyday of AIDS- both straight and gay- by the way.
Thanks for keeping up the streak Chas.

For centuries Christianity Tried to suppress the development of science. The resulting retardation of human knowledge delayed the advent of real medicine. How many BILLIONSof people died due to the lack of medical knowledge? Even today, how many billions of people will die to to the lack of knowledge, knowledge we would otherwise have had, caused DIRECTLY as the result of CHRISTIAN IGNORANCE!?

The best medical advice in the bible is to wash in the Jordan river seven times. That is what we would have to depend on if we trusted in the bible. You are in a death cult, worshiping a blood god, engaging cannibalistic blood rites. Your world view has enabled rape, murder, torture, slavery, genocide, human trafficking, human and animal sacrifice. You have no room to ask anyone to apologize for anything.
Your religion is not about morality. It is about obedience to authority, plain and simple. It REQUIRES the diminishment of the human intellect in order to maintain control. If secular leaning society had not domesticated your bronze aged death cult, your army of self loathing sycophants would still be mass murdering non-believers and opposing religionists to this day. The only difference between modern Christianity and radical Islam, is that some time in Christian history, a large group of people forced BIGOTS like you to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up!

I hope this offends you. You are an affront to any standard of human decency and so is your "god".

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 4 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
01-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Sorry DLJ, I can't be as forgiving as you. I really don't think he's here because he's secretly curious.
Good luck with that angle though.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
01-09-2013, 10:24 PM
(01-09-2013 08:28 PM)theword Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 06:48 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  TheWord's ignorance knows no bounds. I am going to demand from all humans an apology from all the diseases they helped perpetuate! It is all their fault!

You do realize how pathetic your argument is here right? Chas is correct in the fact the disease came from chimps and eventually infected us through hunting and eating their infected meat.

http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259

So we must blame chimps and demand an apology immediately! Or you know, God didn't have to develop a disease which would eventually affect humans and destroy their immune system... Just saying.

Now your ignorance is so blatant here that I don't even believe you even know remotely about anything you talked about anymore. Where are the Christian's apologizing for slaying the Canaanites or what about flooding the planet? Where is that apology? Angry

Note: Definitive answer will definitely be 'God can kill humans just for the heck of it and murdering babies is justified'
Thanks Stevil for keeping the streak going. See, not one of you have any sympathy for the 8000 people a day that die from aids. Now you see why the world does not trust atheists. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/...new-study/
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...tn-theword
Why you ducking a direct call out?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-09-2013, 10:43 PM
(01-09-2013 10:08 PM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  Sorry DLJ, I can't be as forgiving as you. I really don't think he's here because he's secretly curious.
Good luck with that angle though.

Slight correction...
I don't think this one is here out of curiosity.
If he/she were here to learn, there would be a greater willingness to engage in real debate.

I think it's deeper than that.

I see denial and I see transference (anger and maybe guilt, regarding his/her own position and projection onto an amorphous yet homogeneous 'atheist'; note the technique of telling us exactly what we think)

I'm guessing this inner turmoil is rooted in cognitive dissonance. But I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Soliciting anger / rage from us gives this subject confirmation / justification of their view... enhancing a right or even righteous opinion.

This person needs our love.

Yes

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
02-09-2013, 12:08 AM
So just another theist getting his psychological rocks off?

Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]