exotic much=????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2015, 04:39 AM
exotic much=????
why dose something being exotic make it valuable but looking at it as exotic inherently viewed as bad.

I have been viewing certain videos over time and I seem to remember in some of them that they mentioned that he exotification of foreign woman was bad... I can't understand that though because by definition exotic means destiny foreign... I mean to a Japanese person mexico must be exotic as heck.... I just don't get the complaint. it seems like some people trying to make a quality to something evil.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: exotic much=????
(07-11-2015 04:39 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  why dose something being exotic make it valuable but looking at it as exotic inherently viewed as bad.

I have been viewing certain videos over time and I seem to remember in some of them that they mentioned that he exotification of foreign woman was bad... I can't understand that though because by definition exotic means destiny foreign... I mean to a Japanese person mexico must be exotic as heck.... I just don't get the complaint. it seems like some people trying to make a quality to something evil.
Take a look at who is making a complaint and it should make things much clearer about the validity of the complaint .

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply