explosions at main airport in Istanbul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2016, 02:05 PM
explosions at main airport in Istanbul
Quote:ISTANBUL (RNN) - Multiple explosions and possible gunfire have rocked the primary international airport in Turkey's capital city, according to officials speaking to multiple media.

The Turkish interior ministry has reported multiple injuries at Ataturk Airport, and a large police and medical response has been dispatched to the area. The blasts happened in the international departure area, according to CNN.

Ataturk is a major international travel hub and the third-busiest airport in Europe behind London and France. Nearly 42 million passengers and 313,000 flights went through Ataturk in 2015, according to the Turkish State Airports Authority.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: explosions at main airport in Istanbul
Quote:At least 15 people have been killed and scores more wounded in a terrorist attack at Ataturk Airport, located just outside of Istanbul in Turkey.

Turkish officials have confirmed that two suicide bombers detonated their explosives in the attack.

Turkey's Justice Minister told reporters that at least 10 people were killed in the attack, but senior Israeli officials in Turkey told Arutz Sheva the death toll is at least as high as 15.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Quote:airport in Turkey's capital city

Dodgy

Istanbul is not Turkey's capital.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
28-06-2016, 02:29 PM
(28-06-2016 02:25 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
Quote:airport in Turkey's capital city

Dodgy

I know. I didn't write it. Smile CNN did.

28-06-2016, 03:28 PM
(28-06-2016 02:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 02:25 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Dodgy

I know. I didn't write it. Smile CNN did.

Facepalm

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
28-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Did I hear a report of some sorta Turk officer going all Turk on one of them fucks and Turking them to the ground so the fucker only blew up two?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Wanders off to find a link

Edit: from BBC 28 dead. Sad

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36658187

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Shit Sad
28-06-2016, 06:03 PM
This is getting crazy. Thing is that there is no deterrent - they want to die anyway.

28-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Obviously an Atheist terrorist right? I mean in the middle of Ramadan, what a bunch of fucking assholes Sad

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user