fan haters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2012, 01:06 PM
fan haters
i had to get some opinions this. it's such a weird topic but i would hate to not get an opinion. don't you hate when someone hates you for you style or hobby. I know there people that do this. they don't stop at hating the series or style {basically hating them fore their hobby.} I know I lost some people but here are some good examples.

1. emo's
2. otaku
3. bronies
4. goths

just to name a few. I don't now any other hatred more childish than this and it'a not even kids that perpetrate it. they go as far as post entire channels dedicated to this kind of hate. what do you think.

btw: I know that there are worse forms of hate but this one is so childish it's not funny.t

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
22-09-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: fan haters
If I hate the fan haters...

Does that make me a Phobophilophobe?

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
22-09-2012, 01:16 PM
II'll have to look that word up... lol

[+] 2 users Like kunoxian drive's post
22-09-2012, 03:17 PM
I have come to learn that hatred is poisonous for me. Neither do I get anything out of it, nor do I ever act upon it. The one and only feeling I have for these people is indifference.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
22-09-2012, 03:19 PM
that's actually a god point...

22-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Man, I cannot understand hatred for fans. I love fans so much I have to have 1 running all night long or I can't sleep. That home and stirring air puts me in my nighttime happy place.Sleepy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
22-09-2012, 03:31 PM
(22-09-2012 03:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Man, I cannot understand hatred for fans. I love fans so much I have to have 1 running all night long or I can't sleep. That home and stirring air puts me in my nighttime happy place.Sleepy

I just knew you were a fanboy. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
22-09-2012, 03:37 PM
I "hate" those types of people when they get in my face about the shit they like (even then I don't go hater), same way I "hate" a door to door salesman, slam the door in their face and go back to what I was doing before. Otherwise I'm fine with these people and discourage slap-fights between both parties, neither usually have good cases.

Although I must admit, the groups you mentioned do perplex me to a degree...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-09-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm completely on the other side erx, when there's an oscilating fan going I often leave the room. All that air moving around can easily make me sick.

But yes more recently this counter-counterculture click has been rather annoying. People have hobbies and they'll get some slack for it, but there is no reason for people to focus heavily on making attacks on people's hobbies. The internet has made being anti something a lot more noticeable and has given a lot of people a feeling of importance for disliking things. Really you should just move on if they weren't online they'd get absolutely no attention. And if they say something that is terribly offensive smack them down swiftly. There's too many stupid people in the world.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
22-09-2012, 03:54 PM
[Image: haters-gonna-hate1.jpg?w=500&h=547]

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post