fanfics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2016, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2016 12:12 PM by Ace.)
fanfics
I recently started reading fanfics to past the time (I ran out of books and tv shows), im only interested in Phineas-Isabella reads these days... I'm biased, so sue me

here's the latest one I read, it made me cry at the end Weeping
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1425706...rs/2996665

this is the very last line from it:
Quote:Cause holding onto you is all that I can do. Until I learn the hands around my throat are my own.
Weeping rather deep

now if you'll excuse me I have some crying to get back to WeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping

------------------------------------------------------------
there is one about a second american civil war... pretty good actually and yes slavery is part of the story but keep in mind the story isn't for under-aged people as the content written involves sex, not a lot but its there:
http://archiveofourown.org/series/449890
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: fanfics
(14-08-2016 11:59 AM)Ace Wrote:  I recently started reading fanfics to past the time (I ran out of books and tv shows) [...]

I'm afraid that sort of stuff overloads my attention span LOL.

TL;DR particularly in that format. Undecided

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
15-08-2016, 10:35 AM
My personal favorite, if anyone likes Babylon 5, is the epic "The Dilgar War" by Lord of Misrule/Lightning_Count. And I mean epic in the senses of: Amazing worldbuilding, fully fleshed out characters, massive plot arcs, and the teensy little fact it's 1,222,457 words long and spread out over 104 chapters.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2016, 03:27 PM
I enjoy Mass Effect fanfic named "Of Sheep and Battle Chicken".

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
15-08-2016, 07:55 PM
My first book, Kindred Lives, is a fanfic.
60 chapters of roller coaster sex & adventure in the DC universe.

No actual sex on a roller coaster though. I don't want to mislead you.

Working on the second book now, which is not a fanfic, but is a prequel to the first.
It takes place in a different universe with all original characters. Should be done in 3 years at the snail pace I'm going.

If I were to read other fanfics, I think I would enjoy star trek & star wars. Something like that.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
17-08-2016, 01:32 PM
(15-08-2016 07:55 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My first book, Kindred Lives, is a fanfic.

Working on the second book now, which is not a fanfic, but is a prequel to the first.
It takes place in a different universe with all original characters. Should be done in 3 years at the snail pace I'm going.

If I were to read other fanfics, I think I would enjoy star trek & star wars. Something like that.

how would you even add in sex in a roller coaster without breaking immersion?, I'm pretty sure our suspension of disbelief would collapse if that was added
20-08-2016, 10:29 AM
(17-08-2016 01:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 07:55 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  My first book, Kindred Lives, is a fanfic.

how would you even add in sex in a roller coaster without breaking immersion?, I'm pretty sure our suspension of disbelief would collapse if that was added

Sex on or in a roller coaster is possible.
Just make sure you are the one strapped in Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results