fasinatn captain...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2017, 06:56 PM
fasinatn captain...
do yourself a favor and never type the following into any search engine....
"the bible on unicorns....."
Is it just me or dosen't this prove we are still primitives huddle around our story books{instead of a fire..}. actualy that raises an interest question though. at ewe just generaly speaking.. not really more than just modern people with primitive capacity.... if you look at all of history comparatively the modern age{a.k.a after the industrial revolution} is pretty slim and as far as I know evolution is a slow process. soo why do we think we are any different mental capacity wise than a cave man... {don't worry i know that we are smarter and all} but if you take evolutions slowness we haven't changed much but our enviorment has changed rapidly... to the point were we think people back in the olden days were barbaric.... I think though the people of the future will look back on us he same way...that's what I truly mean by primitive.... are human cave beings with shinier toys and fast moving tech.. or does it not matter.. evolution doesn't mater only the quality of what one thinks make the person modern...

P.s. sorry I am having problems asking this question so if anything needs clarifyin.. please ask.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: fasinatn captain...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neotribalism

I think that's what i am getting at.... think????

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply