favorite delusional "messiah" from this top ten list?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: favorite delusional "messiah" from this top ten list?
(04-10-2015 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 10:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  For those who are not familiar with Mark Dreher, here he is: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ark-Dreher

What...no links to Veridicanism, or whatever that crap was of Egor's? Tongue

I never followed Egor much, although he does belong here. I'm not going to spend the time to search for something that could work as an overview...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2015, 11:06 AM
(04-10-2015 11:01 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  What...no links to Veridicanism, or whatever that crap was of Egor's? Tongue

I never followed Egor much, although he does belong here. I'm not going to spend the time to search for something that could work as an overview...

Yeah, the forum is littered with Egorcrap. Marky Mark tended to stay in his own little corner.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-10-2015, 12:56 PM
It is amazing how people will just believe shit.

With all the science and advances of rationality, to this day people are just ravenous for some weird shit to believe. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
04-10-2015, 01:12 PM
(04-10-2015 12:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  It is amazing how people will just believe shit.

With all the science and advances of rationality, to this day people are just ravenous for some weird shit to believe. Facepalm

Never underestimate people.

They're capable of stupidity that you're sure can't exist.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-10-2015, 01:33 PM
(04-10-2015 12:56 PM)Dom Wrote:  It is amazing how people will just believe shit.

I had a moment about a week ago when I nearly went to the dark side... all that morality stuff... actually it was from playing mafia - I realised how easy it is to lie to people - and I thought "I could do this in real life"...

But then I decided it was gonna be a pain anyway Sleepy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
04-10-2015, 02:22 PM

But Dooo-om, science and math are haaaaaard. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-10-2015, 02:29 PM
(04-10-2015 01:33 PM)morondog Wrote:  

I had a moment about a week ago when I nearly went to the dark side... all that morality stuff... actually it was from playing mafia - I realised how easy it is to lie to people - and I thought "I could do this in real life"...

But then I decided it was gonna be a pain anyway Sleepy

I figure I could become a Reiki practitioner or master to fund my retirement. Consider

But I doubt that I could keep a straight face. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-10-2015, 02:47 PM
(04-10-2015 02:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  But I doubt that I could keep a straight face. Drinking Beverage

I'm sure if someone rubbed your foot just right your chakras would align...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-10-2015, 02:55 PM
(04-10-2015 02:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 02:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  But I doubt that I could keep a straight face. Drinking Beverage

I'm sure if someone rubbed your foot just right your chakras would align...

My uh.... my chakras need alignment. They're all out of whack. If someone could just rub my feet for awhile, that would be awesome. I think about an hour should do the trick.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
04-10-2015, 03:11 PM
(04-10-2015 02:55 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(04-10-2015 02:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm sure if someone rubbed your foot just right your chakras would align...

My uh.... my chakras need alignment. They're all out of whack. If someone could just rub my feet for awhile, that would be awesome. I think about an hour should do the trick.

I prophesied that you would say that, and I just finished rubbing your spiritual feet with my astral body Tongue That'll be $299.50 Smile

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post