favourite TV Shows throughout the years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 04:48 AM
favourite TV Shows throughout the years
I would like to compare a little Big Grin
That basically means from childhood until now

I start:

Before I start I have to mention, I was allowed 1 hour per day. I would chose and my mom would always watch with me.

5 y o: The Smurfs, Sesame Street
6, 7 y o: The Smurfs, Pipi Langstrumpf, Pumukl, Gummybears, Logo (News show for children)
8, 9 y o: The Smurfs, Pipi Langstrumpf, Pumukl, Logo

I was now allowed to watch a little more:
10, 11 y o: The Smurfs, Pipi Langstrumpf, Pumukl, Spaceship Enterprise, X Files, Little House in the Prearie
12 +: The Smurfs, Star Treck (all of it!), X Files, Outer Limits, and Soap Operas, Little House in the Prearie
15 +: Star Treck (all of it!), X Files, Outer Limits, Sliders, and Soap Operas, Little House in the Prearie
18 +: Star Treck (all of it!), X Files, Outer Limits, Sliders, BBC documentaries, Documentaries in General, Hund, Katze, Maus (Show about animals and made by a vet)

Era of no TV:
21 +: Stopped watching TV most of the time, but finding out about youtube!!!!
24 +: Stopped watching TV alltogether, and not watching series on the internet either
28: Still not watching TV but having other ressources for series, therefore: House MD, Walking Dead, Star Treck, Outer Limits, Sliders, X Files, Documentaries, Cheers, and in general everything that looks interesting to me.

Now you

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
favourite TV Shows throughout the years - Leela - 14-12-2012 04:48 AM