"female shouldn't be president"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 07:58 PM
"female shouldn't be president"
So this idiot female ceo of some small business, Cheryl Rios, claims it goes against the bible for a women to be president. Dodgy She didn't quote anything specific from the bible but she says it goes against god and, you know, women have hormones and all that. Facepalm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/15...67564.html

Um, so men don't have hormones?? Did she not take a biology class? I'm sure Hillary's hormones have crashed and burned a decade ago and even if they haven't it hasn't hindered other female leaders in other countries.

'Nother christian idiot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-04-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: "female shouldn't be president"
Reminds me of Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
19-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Quote:she wrote in her post, per KTVT. “Yes I run my own business and I love it and I am great at it BUT that is not the same as being the President, that should be left to a man, a good, strong, honorable man.

Like George Bush was?

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 3 users Like Russ's post
19-04-2015, 09:27 PM
That dude in the video is awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-04-2015, 09:32 PM
(19-04-2015 08:06 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Reminds me of Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[a] she must be quiet.

Saul of Tarsus (aka Paul), hated women. I have never understood the new testament groupies going on about how great his writings were.

Seriously.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-04-2015, 11:27 PM
I will never understand how a woman can betray her own gender like that especially when she's already going against the bible by being a CEO, a leader of a company! Even female politicians will say men should be leaders, what the hell are they even doing in office then?
[+] 1 user Likes Philanthropic Misanthrope's post
19-04-2015, 11:30 PM
I fail to see how having a penis makes you more qualified to be Commander in Chief.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-04-2015, 11:45 PM
she has violated what is written in timothy 2:12, being CEO means you have authority over MALE employees in her f***ing company

these right wingers prove to be hypocrites of the highest order
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
19-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Quote:With the hormones we have, there is no way [a woman] should be able to start a war

Let's see.

Isabella I was coruler of Spain, one of the two crowns (Castille) that unified together to form the beginnings of modern Spain. In addition to various economic and judicial reforms, she oversaw the conclusion of the Reconquista (given how much conservative Christians hate on Islam, I'm surprised the Reconquista doesn't get talked about more... oh, wait, Catholics, nevermind), financed Columbus's expedition which, well, changed everything, and, yes, launched a war with Portugal. I guess she doesn't count because there was a man somewhere nearby who just automatically sponged up all the credit with his scrotum. Also, she was Spanish-speaking. Everyone knows it don't count if they don't speak proper English.

Mary Queen of Scots led an insurrection against Elizabeth I, who in turn had her beheaded and then went on to lead the ass-kicking of the Spanish Armada.

Let's not forget Margaret Thatcher, whose response to Argentina seizing the Falklands launched the Falklands war, and who also authorized the bombing of Libya.

Also, about half of the non-fictional women on this page. Yes, their presentation here is dramatized. BUT STILL.

Forget the whole offensive bigotry angle for a moment. It's HILARIOUS in just how demonstrably wrong it is.

.... okay, now go back to the bigotry angle, because really, that's important too.

Basically, the woman in the OP story took some made up crap, simply assumed without doing the most basic research to see if her made up crap was true, therefore failed to notice all the counterexamples that her made up crap was false, started pushing that unfounded made up crap into the sphere of public commentary, allowed that made up crap to influence her vote and attempted to influence other votes with it, and is now playing the victimized "I'm entitled to my private made-up-crap-opinion" card after that made-up-crap was torn apart by the public forum which she, unasked, shoved it into.

GEE. NO TRUE CHRISTIAN WOULD EVER BEHAVE IN THIS MANNER. Dodgy
[+] 5 users Like Reltzik's post
19-04-2015, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2015 11:53 PM by Nurse.)
Well gosh by golly, I don't think my delicate nature would afford me the ability to make big decisions. My hormones might get the best of me. Let the boys go play war and lead the people. Other strong, manly world leaders might not take lil' ol' me seriously at the poker table. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post