"female shouldn't be president"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: "female shouldn't be president"
(20-04-2015 12:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 07:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...

Um, so men don't have hormones?? Did she not take a biology class?

I think she said "different hormones".

Drinking Beverage

What are these different hormones? I'm pretty sure that both men and women have the same hormones.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2015, 12:11 PM
(20-04-2015 11:16 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-04-2015 12:18 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I think she said "different hormones".

Drinking Beverage

What are these different hormones? I'm pretty sure that both men and women have the same hormones.

We all have the same hormones, just different levels. I guess she's saying that estrogen disqualifies women from being the president and since god gave us those hormones god disqualified women going all the way back to the garden of eden.

Grrrrr. Frusty

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-04-2015, 01:13 PM
(19-04-2015 11:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Well gosh by golly, I don't think my delicate nature would afford me the ability to make big decisions. My hormones might get the best of me. Let the boys go play war and lead the people. Other strong, manly world leaders might not take lil' ol' me seriously at the poker table. Dodgy

It's well known women can't make difficult decisions. Big GrinBig Grin

Here's John Oliver's take on the Scottish Independence poll from not so long ago. He incorporates a "NO" campaign ad and it's absolutely cringeworthy.

The clip is well worth watching in its entirety, but the ad starts at about 7:52 and goes through to about 8:35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YkLPxQp_y0

I'm Scottish born and the women in my family would have kicked me if I'd expressed such sentiments.
21-04-2015, 01:24 AM
Quote:So this idiot female ceo of some small business, Cheryl Rios, claims it goes against the bible for a women to be president. Dodgy She didn't quote anything specific from the bible but she says it goes against god and, you know, women have hormones and all that. Facepalm

Well it kind off goes against the Bible:
Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.
But by the same logic she should not be CEO. And more importantly why in this time and age anyone should be concerned about what Bible says?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.