feminism vs everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 06:04 PM by kunoxian drive.)
feminism vs everything
first of all I'd just like to point out I am not an feminist and definitely not a mra. I think both are repugnant but both have good people. here is the thing though I was just wondering what exactly would make a set of feminist happy. they seemingly have stated that there are not enough good representations of women in the media but you ask different feminist weather herminey granger\ wonder woman or halibel are good representations. you get a million different answers most of them say no but for different reasons. the problem I have hear is that a good but of feminism is is a schizophrenic narrative

1. it's ok if I poss nude for playboy but sexist of the men to exploit me.
1. beyonettga is a sexist portrail of women for be sexual but don't you be slut shaming.

Is it me or are there thousands of opposite opinions and no definite answer on whats correct. almost like it was planed to make every portrail sexist regardless of what it is.

p.s, it only seems like thiws though its what I call a smell delusion and comes because of a feminst civil war.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: femonosm vs everything
(25-10-2014 07:28 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  first of all I'd just like to point out I am not an feminist and definitely not a mra. I think both are repugnant but both have good people. here is the thing though I was just wondering what exactly would make a set of feminist happy. they seemingly have stated that there are not enough good representations of women in the media but you ask different feminist weather herminey granger\ wonder woman or halibel are good representations. you get a million different answers most of them say no but for different reasons. the problem I have hear is that a good but of feminism is is a schizophrenic narrative

1. it's ok if I poss nude for playboy but sexist of the men to exploit me.
1. beyonettga is a sexist portrail of women for be sexual but don't you be slut shaming.

Is it me or are there thousands of opposite opinions and no definite answer on whats correct. almost like it was planed to make every portrail sexist regardless of what it is.

p.s, it only seems like thiws though its what I call a smell delusion and comes because of a feminst civil war.

Educate yourself on what a feminist actually is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 07:36 PM
will add that to my list of things to educate myself about in a minute.........

but feminism basic definition= means a movement that strive to make both men and women equal.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism

25-10-2014, 07:46 PM
(25-10-2014 07:36 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  will add that to my list of things to educate myself about in a minute.........

but feminism basic definition= means a movement that strive to make both men and women equal.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism

So what is your objection to that? Equality is a good thing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 07:50 PM
my objection is not that they want equality.. heck the mra's want equalility and equal rights {but then wouldn't that put them in the same boat.} my point is at least have a coherent narrative of what that is. btw there are good and bad on any side of an argument my only real problem is with the radicalizes on both sides.

25-10-2014, 08:06 PM
(25-10-2014 07:50 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  my objection is not that they want equality.. heck the mra's want equalility and equal rights {but then wouldn't that put them in the same boat.} my point is at least have a coherent narrative of what that is. btw there are good and bad on any side of an argument my only real problem is with the radicalizes on both sides.

The MRA is nowhere near as legitimate as feminism. The MRA is basically a hate group. The extreme radical feminists only barely exist and are out numbered 1000 to 1 at a minimum in the real world.

25-10-2014, 08:17 PM
but the mra's do bring up legitmit arguments and the extereme feminist are the ones doing all the talking for all I see .as for mra's there not really a hate group as far as I can see.. like with the feminist their radicles have a loud voice. I am just asking for a coherent vision of what you guys want.

25-10-2014, 08:19 PM
(25-10-2014 08:17 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  but the mra's do bring up legitmit arguments and the extereme feminist are the ones doing all the talking for all I see .as for mra's there not really a hate group as far as I can see.. like with the feminist their radicles have a loud voice. I am just asking for a coherent vision of what you guys want.

I meant in the real world not on tumblr. Go look up NOW or any other legitimate Feminist organization.

25-10-2014, 08:32 PM
mam or sir I now know you are fighting a ghost. for one you think I care what some radicles and misognist/misandraneass of tumbler think. I have never been to that site ever. thus you are making arguments against who you think I am. here is the thing I always look at both sides of an argument before making a judgement. also that argument you just used has been used to brush off radicle Christianity. thus ones legitment people do not excuse the crazies. so I don'r listen to eather sides crazies.

25-10-2014, 08:37 PM
(25-10-2014 08:32 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  mam or sir I now know you are fighting a ghost. for one you think I care what some radicles and misognist/misandraneass of tumbler think. I have never been to that site ever. thus you are making arguments against who you think I am. here is the thing I always look at both sides of an argument before making a judgement. also that argument you just used has been used to brush off radicle Christianity. thus ones legitment people do not excuse the crazies. so I don'r listen to eather sides crazies.

Replace Tumblr with whatever web site you prefer. I am talking about reality. What actual feet on the ground organizations are doing. SO it is you who are arguing ghosts.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post