feminism vs everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: feminism vs everything
(29-10-2014 01:01 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  their efforts where derailed by other femininst.

No, their kickstarter did not get enough funding, your understanding of event seems to be lacking.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2014, 01:06 PM

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
29-10-2014, 01:09 PM
(29-10-2014 01:06 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  

Gamergate propaganda is worthless. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fine_Young_Capitalists

Quote:TFYC responded to criticism of its association with GamerGate and the related harassment of Quinn by offering to sell Vivian James T-shirts with profits going to iFred, a charity Quinn was supporting.[12] Later, the group was reported to have resolved its disagreement with Quinn, though founder Matthew Rappard later told an interviewer at APGNation that their agreement never went through.[1][14]

Get your information from primary sources not biased ones and you will do much better.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-10-2014, 01:31 PM
(29-10-2014 12:17 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(28-10-2014 11:33 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If it's a schizophrenic movement... what is an example you could describe of moment that isn't schizophrenic?

rwo examples

1. of the already stated fine young capitalist being shut down by feminist
and two
2. the original masculinist being shut down. they weren't... they literally just wanted to hang out as guys/ but they where protested none the less.

An effort being shut down by in your opinion, by people of the group that it's apart of is not schizophrenic? What on earth do you think you're saying by this? The fine young capitalists call themselves a radical feminist group. Here's more from an interview. http://apgnation.com/archives/2014/09/09...apitalists

And why are you examples even something related to this. I'm talking about basically anything, there isn't a generally large used label that doesn't have large variation in opinions of people who use or fit the label. I know nothing about what #2 is, and nothing I google search with the terms you use leads me to any idea of what you're referring to either.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-10-2014, 01:48 PM
(29-10-2014 01:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:06 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  

Gamergate propaganda is worthless. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fine_Young_Capitalists

Quote:TFYC responded to criticism of its association with GamerGate and the related harassment of Quinn by offering to sell Vivian James T-shirts with profits going to iFred, a charity Quinn was supporting.[12] Later, the group was reported to have resolved its disagreement with Quinn, though founder Matthew Rappard later told an interviewer at APGNation that their agreement never went through.[1][14]

Get your information from primary sources not biased ones and you will do much better.

it's pnly biased because you want it to be.. plus this is testimony from a person that works with the fine young capitalist.

29-10-2014, 01:50 PM
(29-10-2014 01:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 12:17 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  rwo examples

1. of the already stated fine young capitalist being shut down by feminist
and two
2. the original masculinist being shut down. they weren't... they literally just wanted to hang out as guys/ but they where protested none the less.

An effort being shut down by in your opinion, by people of the group that it's apart of is not schizophrenic? What on earth do you think you're saying by this? The fine young capitalists call themselves a radical feminist group. Here's more from an interview. http://apgnation.com/archives/2014/09/09...apitalists

And why are you examples even something related to this. I'm talking about basically anything, there isn't a generally large used label that doesn't have large variation in opinions of people who use or fit the label. I know nothing about what #2 is, and nothing I google search with the terms you use leads me to any idea of what you're referring to either.

I used to coulsd find examples of two but can't any more.... the only example I remember is of one but it's not like there weren't others. just can't find my sourees right now.

29-10-2014, 01:56 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2014 02:06 PM by kunoxian drive.)
the point is feminist are working against themselves.
edit: no use in stepping forward with the right foot if your just going to shoot that foot with a gun in the left hand.

edite edit: on a side note if I ever get the mony and my dad kicks the bucket.. I am going to have a sex cheange.. lol

29-10-2014, 02:13 PM
(29-10-2014 01:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the point is feminist are working against themselves.
edit: no use in stepping forward with the right foot if your just going to shoot that foot with a gun in the left hand.

People say the same thing about atheists... they also say the same thing about Christians/religions, about Pets rights activists, it was well seen in civil rights moments, and it's unquestioned as the legitimate within politics.

I see none of this as a reason to believe there is "no use" in continuing for efforts.

29-10-2014, 02:20 PM
(29-10-2014 02:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 01:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the point is feminist are working against themselves.

People say the same thing about atheists... they also say the same thing about Christians/religions, about Pets rights activists, it was well seen in civil rights moments, and it's unquestioned as the legitimate within politics.

I see none of this as a reason to believe there is "no use" in continuing for efforts.

I never said{and if I did remind me} that there was no use. lol.. geeezz way to not get what I am saying.

29-10-2014, 02:26 PM
(29-10-2014 02:20 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 02:13 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  People say the same thing about atheists... they also say the same thing about Christians/religions, about Pets rights activists, it was well seen in civil rights moments, and it's unquestioned as the legitimate within politics.

I never said{and if I did remind me} that there was no use. lol.. geeezz way to not get what I am saying.

It's literally in what I just quoted last post.. your post just before this last one.. and you edited it in after your initial posting at that. Sure what you said is part of an analogy, but it's just as foolish in that context given the previous content of this thread.

But the idea to nitpick Feminism about something that every group has is a bizarre focus.. and continuing threads on this topic is tiresome. Thankfully it's mostly dwindled down on this forum, but probably still ongoing far too much in insensible ways.