feminism vs everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: feminism vs everything
(29-10-2014 01:56 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  the point is feminist are working against themselves.
edit: no use in stepping forward with the right foot if your just going to shoot that foot with a gun in the left hand.

edite edit: on a side note if I ever get the mony and my dad kicks the bucket.. I am going to have a sex cheange.. lol

No... The point is
Feminism is real & necessary! We live in a disportipnal world. The number of radical feminists is just a drop compared to the whole.
If you truly cared you'd focus on whats important instead of focusing on whats not AS important.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
29-10-2014, 02:32 PM
(29-10-2014 02:26 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 02:20 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I never said{and if I did remind me} that there was no use. lol.. geeezz way to not get what I am saying.

It's literally in what I just quoted last post.. your post just before this last one.. and you edited it in after your initial posting at that. Sure what you said is part of an analogy, but it's just as foolish in that context given the previous content of this thread.

But the idea to nitpick Feminism about something that every group has is a bizarre focus.. and continuing threads on this topic is tiresome. Thankfully it's mostly dwindled down on this forum, but probably still ongoing far too much in insensible ways.
lets just agree to disagree then... and leave it to that.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
29-10-2014, 02:41 PM

amen to this guys first point..... lol

29-10-2014, 03:25 PM
(29-10-2014 02:32 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 02:26 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's literally in what I just quoted last post.. your post just before this last one.. and you edited it in after your initial posting at that. Sure what you said is part of an analogy, but it's just as foolish in that context given the previous content of this thread.

But the idea to nitpick Feminism about something that every group has is a bizarre focus.. and continuing threads on this topic is tiresome. Thankfully it's mostly dwindled down on this forum, but probably still ongoing far too much in insensible ways.
lets just agree to disagree then... and leave it to that.

I don't see why people resort to that mentality. There is always more questions to be asked to get a better understanding... but I am seriously at a loss with what you even disagree with because your position in this thread hasn't stayed the same. Especially if you think feminism isn't equality for both genders?

To the point that there is disjointed views across people in a group/movement... so what? Why is this viewed as a negative or disadvantageous idea to you?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-10-2014, 06:00 PM
(29-10-2014 03:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 02:32 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  lets just agree to disagree then... and leave it to that.

I don't see why people resort to that mentality. There is always more questions to be asked to get a better understanding... but I am seriously at a loss with what you even disagree with because your position in this thread hasn't stayed the same. Especially if you think feminism isn't equality for both genders?

To the point that there is disjointed views across people in a group/movement... so what? Why is this viewed as a negative or disadvantageous idea to you?

first of all.. my position is always changing with the facts given and what I can remember. yes I am a hypocrite because I can't even give a coherent narrative for one person let alone a movement......

I started this thread asking one question but as I figured out I had to defend multiple points in my head but if it helps you guys have already answered that question and quiet well... the problem is though we are split now into two different categories... what is the definition of feminism.... but I think that's a bit off topic...

here is a little analogy. if you want to take a journey to a destination, you take a first step but feminist seem to take a step with the right foot but the left foot wants to go back and the left hand wants to kill the right foot just for moving.

the right foot is I'd say the rational feminist. the left hand is radicle feminism.. radical feminism is trying to kill logical feminism.... they aren't a minority.. if so taking them down would be easy because the majority of search results would be rational feminist.

that was one of the issues I has. The other is that feminist don't agree and that's been answered.. I think that question just led to more questions.

p.s. and yes my opinion has shift differently according to each post. I don't know why but I guess I am just ful of duplicities..

29-10-2014, 06:06 PM
(29-10-2014 06:00 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 03:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I don't see why people resort to that mentality. There is always more questions to be asked to get a better understanding... but I am seriously at a loss with what you even disagree with because your position in this thread hasn't stayed the same. Especially if you think feminism isn't equality for both genders?

first of all.. my position is always changing with the facts given and what I can remember. yes I am a hypocrite because I can't even give a coherent narrative for one person let alone a movement......

I started this thread asking one question but as I figured out I had to defend multiple points in my head but if it helps you guys have already answered that question and quiet well... the problem is though we are split now into two different categories... what is the definition of feminism.... but I think that's a bit off topic...

here is a little analogy. if you want to take a journey to a destination, you take a first step but feminist seem to take a step with the right foot but the left foot wants to go back and the left hand wants to kill the right foot just for moving.

the right foot is I'd say the rational feminist. the left hand is radicle feminism.. radical feminism is trying to kill logical feminism.... they aren't a minority.. if so taking them down would be easy because the majority of search results would be rational feminist.

that was one of the issues I has. The other is that feminist don't agree and that's been answered.. I think that question just led to more questions.

p.s. and yes my opinion has shift differently according to each post. I don't know why but I guess I am just ful of duplicities..

You are STUCK in this feminism shoots itself in the foot ideology. Get over it.
Open your mind, read, and listen to what others have contributed here.
Geeesh

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
29-10-2014, 11:28 PM
(29-10-2014 06:00 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 03:25 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I don't see why people resort to that mentality. There is always more questions to be asked to get a better understanding... but I am seriously at a loss with what you even disagree with because your position in this thread hasn't stayed the same. Especially if you think feminism isn't equality for both genders?

This is the problem with your position.. It's not founded on anything sensible.

Are you really saying that radical feminism isn't a minority because you find it easier in internet searches??

It just comes off that you don't understand very common trends in human nature that relates to all group dynamics. Extreme spots are usually loudly voiced, louder voices and people countering this loud voices doesn't make the position not a small one.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson