feminism vs everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: femonosm vs everything
{{add sigh here}}] I JUST TOLD YOU THAT FEMINIST HAVE LEGITMENT ORGAIZATION. Can I not disaagree with some of their pioints while agreeing with a some of theire message. you are in violation of a black and white faliicy.{where you are ether for us or against us. also I'd like to point out there are non femenist doing the same thing... like for example the fine young capitalist which was an effort by a "non-feminist organization" was for women in gaming. who stopped it.. femminst. so yes I have a legitment claim here.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 08:50 PM
(25-10-2014 08:45 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  {{add sigh here}}] I JUST TOLD YOU THAT FEMINIST HAVE LEGITMENT ORGAIZATION. Can I not disaagree with some of their pioints while agreeing with a some of theire message. you are in violation of a black and white faliicy.{where you are ether for us or against us. also I'd like to point out there are non femenist doing the same thing... like for example the fine young capitalist which was an effort by a "non-feminist organization" was for women in gaming. who stopped it.. femminst. so yes I have a legitment claim here.

Oh lemme guess we are about to hear of the evils of #gamergate again Facepalm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-10-2014, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 08:55 PM by kunoxian drive.)
only if you want to go there.. lol but I had a question please answer it instead of leading off the topic.

25-10-2014, 08:58 PM
(25-10-2014 08:52 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  only if you want to go there.. lol but I had a question please answer it instead of leading off the topic.

What was your question?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-10-2014, 09:01 PM
1. why don't feminist have a coherent vision of what is a proper representation of a woman.
2. why is their narrative so schizophrenic......

25-10-2014, 09:05 PM
KD,
Are you taking anything for your dyspepsia?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
25-10-2014, 09:07 PM
(25-10-2014 09:01 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  1. why don't feminist have a coherent vision of what is a proper representation of a woman.
2. why is their narrative so schizophrenic......

1: Because that is an impossible question to answer. It is completely contextual and subjective.

2: I need you to give some examples of what you are referring to here. Try to make it real world sources.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 09:09 PM
no I was just wondering why they can't agree with themselves.. I mean with one voice the support X character as feminist.. with the other voice the denounce it as sexist... sad but true. they have so many voice saying so many different things fon different issues.

25-10-2014, 09:12 PM
I don't have the links right now.. but for example sex positive feminism vs {whatever they call sex neggative feminism.} i9t's almost like they have no idea or common vision.... which would be helpful in understanding what they want as a solution. believe me there are several types of feminism.

25-10-2014, 09:15 PM
(25-10-2014 09:12 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I don't have the links right now.. but for example sex positive feminism vs {whatever they call sex neggative feminism.} i9t's almost like they have no idea or common vision.... which would be helpful in understanding what they want as a solution. believe me there are several types of feminism.

Well any movement is made of individuals and not all of them will agree. SO it would be like saying that since Seth Andrews and Thunderf00t do not agree on everything Atheism is a schizophrenic movement.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post