feminism vs everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: femonosm vs everything
weell the problem with that is that...
1. feminsim is a possitve claim atheism is not.
2. it wouulsd help to come up with a solution if we all could agree with what the problem was.

thats one thiing
i am glad for not being a christian on. because as divided of opinion an atheism may have but we agree what the problem is. it's not like we make exact opposites of an issue both evil.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 09:25 PM
(25-10-2014 09:19 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  weell the problem with that is that...
1. feminsim is a possitve claim atheism is not.
2. it wouulsd help to come up with a solution if we all could agree with what the problem was.

thats one thiing
i am glad for not being a christian on. because as divided of opinion an atheism may have but we agree what the problem is. it's not like we make exact opposites of an issue both evil.

1: Feminism is not a claim other than Men and Women deserve equality.

2: The world is not black and white, it does not work that way.

Your final statement is incomprehensible I have no idea what you are trying to say.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 09:31 PM
sex positive feminist say= women thart are sex workers are fine sex negative feminsim says that it isn't. one says sexual liberation is freeing then other says its not. plus who is saying this is black and white.. there are many flavors of feminism.. but the positive claim of equality between man and a women is divided into so many definition. like above. and yes I an looking into the issues now. so I am no expert but it seems like a common defenition would help....

p.s. please don't define equality by itself... thats a non answer. also the feminist like sex negative and sex positive can't agree with what they call equality.

25-10-2014, 09:37 PM
(25-10-2014 09:31 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  sex positive feminist say= women thart are sex workers are fine sex negative feminsim says that it isn't. one says sexual liberation is freeing then other says its not. plus who is saying this is black and white.. there are many flavors of feminism.. but the positive claim of equality between man and a women is divided into so many definition. like above. and yes I an looking into the issues now. so I am no expert but it seems like a common defenition would help....

p.s. please don't define equality by itself... thats a non answer. also the feminist like sex negative and sex positive can't agree with what they call equality.

Again you are asking for it to be a monolith it is not and probably never will be. Any socio-political movements will have differing opinions even inside itself. It is very rare to agree 100% on any issue. It is not an easy answer because both sides are right and both are wrong. On the Sex Workers thing it is exploitative even in places where it is legal (where it is not is by far worse) but can someone decide to exploit themselves? It's a tough question with no easy answers and demanding pat uniformity on complex issues is childish.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 09:46 PM
I am not asking for it to be conformation but just coherent.... they can disagree but if they 100% disagree then there not one movement. that us my problem.... also throughing the mras under the bus here but throughing them into the mix. no one is aggreeing on what to..

BTW: I a,m not asking them to agree 100% just on the coreness of the issue and not because I don't completely disagree with them but i want them to have a solution.... not that it hasn't been put out there but I have never heard from ether side a solution. just shouting and blamming. the only sane people being the moderates who don't pick a side. I sometimes think nether side wants a solution due to the fact that they both profit some hpw from the fighting

25-10-2014, 09:49 PM
(25-10-2014 09:46 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am not asking for it to be conformation but just coherent.... they can disagree but if they 100% disagree then there not one movement. that us my problem.... also throughing the mras under the bus here but throughing them into the mix. no one is aggreeing on what to..

BTW: I a,m not asking them to agree 100% just on the coreness of the issue and not because I don't completely disagree with them but i want them to have a solution.... not that it hasn't been put out there but I have never heard from ether side a solution. just shouting and blamming. the only sane people being the moderates who don't pick a side. I sometimes think nether side wants a solution due to the fact that they both profit some hpw from the fighting

I'm sorry reality does not bend to your wishes but there are probably thousands of issues where their will never be uniformity or even a general consensus. Pointing out one and saying that negates the legitimacy of all the other things Feminism stands for is foolish.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 10:01 PM
whoever do you not lissten. I am a moderate.. did I ever say feminism was foollish.{if I ever have I called radical femnism folloish} like I said, I am a moderate.. for example I agree that the family court is rigged towards woman. yes that is a mra belief but on the same hand I believe woman should get paid the same as a man. regardless. the problem is that we can't agree on what the problem is.... that would be a great starting point for conversation.... also like i said.... I am not saying lets all be lock step. we should agree on the problem though. I think this is du to all the mud slinging that has gone on by both sides radicalles. when both sides want the same thing they are supposed to be on the same side but both sides are talking to the thin air tyhey think the other side is. so a basic. this is the problem what is your solution would help.

btw I do wantg diifferinfg opionins just on the same probkbem so we can come up with the sokution.
p.s. you are right that different parts of a movement don't agre but I am not askingh for loick step just a basic.... this is the problem lets solve it now.

25-10-2014, 10:06 PM
Also, feminists aren't a group solely trying to fix the issues caused by prostitution, so it's ok if they don't agree on this one topic.

If they were an organization whose sole purpose was to help women in the sex industry and half of the group thought it should be removed from our society completely, and the other half was about empowering the women to do it safely, you'd have a point.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
25-10-2014, 10:12 PM
my point was just to ask a question and talk about it but besides that.. I was going to get to an ovarching problem id anyone{not just feminist}can't agree on what equal is how are we going to reach it.... my last point was just to learn by asking questions.. I still don't get iot but oh well. hay I tried..... you can't blame me for that.

also I like to look into all sides of an argument before making up my mind completely

25-10-2014, 10:25 PM
btw atheism does have a coherent narrative.. i just wanted to point that out on the side.

atheism. disbeliefe in god therefore religion has a bad side.. we don't like things like indoctrination of youth and we can gather around them but oh well that's a nonnissue now.