feminism vs everything

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: femonosm vs everything
(26-10-2014 05:14 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  What is it exactly about the logic of feminism that you question, even if it's just a small part of your brain?

Not feminism in general, just the term. It seems illogical to name something that should be for two sides after one side. I used the analogy in another thread that it's like calling fans of any sport "Baseball fans".

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 05:30 PM
I will be right back.... but I didn't call you repugnant... i am just against intellectual dishonesty that a very lot of feminist have shown.. btw I am not against all feminist.. also the fact they want a conversation but if you don't agree with them they block you from their forums in spaces. their are feminist that doubt men can be rapped. just that alone makes my blood boil. there is just to many fuzzy numbers like one out of five woman are rapped. that is if you add the so called rapes they don't count by police standards. I'll try to find the video that supports me.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
26-10-2014, 05:42 PM
It's this kinds of fuzzy statics and math that are used by feminist that I have a problem.

26-10-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: feminism vs. everything
Please fix the thread title...Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Howwww?????????????????

26-10-2014, 05:57 PM
(26-10-2014 05:29 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 05:14 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  What is it exactly about the logic of feminism that you question, even if it's just a small part of your brain?

Not feminism in general, just the term. It seems illogical to name something that should be for two sides after one side. I used the analogy in another thread that it's like calling fans of any sport "Baseball fans".

That has a historical explanation, obviously. It started from women because women were the ones who were mostly oppressed.

If women thought "we need to have equal rights with men", why did men feel the need to have equal rights with women, if women were already striving for equality and not supremacy? As I said, it's like "Women want to be equal to us? Well then, we'll be more equal than them!"

It's not a matter of sides. It just happened to have that name. The essence is what matters. Call it what you like, but I don't think there's any harm in the term itself, other than the obvious reactions to it that lead to misunderstandings.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
26-10-2014, 06:00 PM
(26-10-2014 05:55 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  Howwww?????????????????

Go to edit the first post and you can change the title.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

26-10-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 08:39 PM by CleverUsername.)
RE: feminism vs everything
(26-10-2014 05:57 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  That has a historical explanation, obviously. It started from women because women were the ones who were mostly oppressed.

Yes, I know why it's called that.

Quote:If women thought "we need to have equal rights with men", why did men feel the need to have equal rights with women, if women were already striving for equality and not supremacy? As I said, it's like "Women want to be equal to us? Well then, we'll be more equal than them!"

They have different issues from each other. Each gender has their own stereotypes that work against them in different ways.

Quote:It's not a matter of sides. It just happened to have that name. The essence is what matters. Call it what you like, but I don't think there's any harm in the term itself, other than the obvious reactions to it that lead to misunderstandings.

I already admitted not everyone is as nitpicky as me.

26-10-2014, 06:20 PM
SmileThumbsupBowing

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-10-2014, 06:21 PM
(26-10-2014 06:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  SmileThumbsupBowing

Clap

[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post