femism vs geek culture and why I think feminist spining wheels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: femism vs geek culture and why I think feminist spining wheels
Hi guys, I haven't been on for ages!... I had surgery a couple of months ago and physio therapy combined with my business hours have cut in to my internetz time, give me a couple of days as I am a bit more freed up and I will do my best to qualify my comments :-)

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: femism vs geek culture and why I think feminist spining wheels
(12-08-2014 08:14 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  i mostly agree but there is the rare feminist gem who really cares... mostly on the lower levels though.

I don't think anybody will disagree with that. I would even contend that some of the screaming ideologues may actually care, but that they have fallen so far that they have lost sight of what they care about.
Most of the problem with feminism in games is this manufactured outrage, the lies, the misrepresentations, the trollbait, and the professional victims having money thrown at them to do it all.
I don't think we will have a problem much longer though. The SJW game journalists are declaring the death of "gamer" as an identity. This just means they are getting ready to turn tail and run.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes spinosauruskin's post