femism vs geek culture and why I think feminist spining wheels

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: femism vs geek culture and why I think feminist spining wheels
I know this may sound weird but to me a character like beyoneta or {add sexy/strong female here} are not awesome because I lust after them... which sometimes i do but because I found them awesome for female empowerment. and yes I do have a female power fantasy. and yes I am a guy.. lol.. give me a rocken female body, spells, guns, rocket heels, and I would be ecstatic with the resulyts.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
13-08-2014, 11:55 AM
(13-08-2014 11:46 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 11:20 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I've never seen a woman with a black eye from getting hit by a guy.

You don't get around much then. I have seen exactly this several times. It does happen.

read my post again . I said I know it does happen .

I've seen guys get the shit kicked out of them, Ive never seen it happen to a woman s all I'm saying. I have seen them endure verbal and emotional abuse which is far as I'm concerned can be worse than getting hit.
13-08-2014, 12:02 PM
(13-08-2014 11:48 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I know this may sound weird but to me a character like beyoneta or {add sexy/strong female here} are not awesome because I lust after them... which sometimes i do but because I found them awesome for female empowerment. and yes I do have a female power fantasy. and yes I am a guy.. lol.. give me a rocken female body, spells, guns, rocket heels, and I would be ecstatic with the resulyts.

So your idea of female empowerment is a hot body, guns and....heels?

NoNo
13-08-2014, 12:05 PM
(13-08-2014 12:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 11:48 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I know this may sound weird but to me a character like beyoneta or {add sexy/strong female here} are not awesome because I lust after them... which sometimes i do but because I found them awesome for female empowerment. and yes I do have a female power fantasy. and yes I am a guy.. lol.. give me a rocken female body, spells, guns, rocket heels, and I would be ecstatic with the resulyts.

So your idea of female empowerment is a hot body, guns and....heels?

NoNo
not nessaily there is more to it but thats just the window dressing and the easy part to explain. also thats just a personal thing.

13-08-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 12:10 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I have female power fantasies too. I got manhandled by a female police officer in the ER and I thoroughly enjoyed it and will always have a good memory of it. I'll let a plain to a good looking chick hit, bite, cut or cuff ,or punch me in the balls.

I just wont to let them assault me with a strap on. I have known radical feminists and I think their attitude is the shit! especially if I remind them of their father or the guy they lost their virginity to. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
13-08-2014, 12:09 PM
In my example though I want to be the girl lol..... i find that it's desirable to be that feminen/badass...

13-08-2014, 12:11 PM
yeah dude when I used to play Mortal Kombat it really got me off watching the katana, sheeva, sonya, or the other female characters just own me. Wink
13-08-2014, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 12:18 PM by Wicked Clown.)
seriously when I was in the 5th Grade I had a sexual fantasy of a female actress cutting off George of the jungles penis. Laugh out load
13-08-2014, 12:22 PM
to me being a female badass is mire than just sexual.. It;s about having a good mind, power of some sort{self earned} and being indecent.. also the window dressing doesn't hurt ether... If i wanted a purely sexual fantasy . I could of gone with my alternate fantasy that brings me tons of pleasure but i chose to keeo them both... anyways I think strong well developed female characters give me something to inspire to be.

13-08-2014, 12:25 PM
yeah I like that strong, independent, feisty female grizzly temperament.