ff1 fan fiction debate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2018, 07:35 PM
ff1 fan fiction debate
Not that I am ever going to write one but I always day dream of an ff1 fan fiction that includes all six four warriors of light.again not that I am writing one but I like to debate myself as how to include all six but keep the story authentic. my current solution for inclusion of the thief is he is always stalking the party from the shadows and assisting them along the way. like I said though there are four heroes of light an five more to include. so I was curious to see if anyone else can solve this enigma. I always think about how to include each but no real story. I just like debating how would I accomplish this. that's all. remmeber ff1 had... the white mage... the thief... the black mage.... the red mage.... the monk.... and the warrior...

p.s. the warriors a hoe in because of disidia....

p.s.s. I don't write fan fiction I just like to think up scenarios

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2018, 07:59 AM
RE: ff1 fan fiction debate
I would start with one character. Give a glimpse of their background and behavior.

Add in a new character along his travels. Give a glimpse of his or her behavior and have them tell a story about their past.

Dedicate a chapter to your thief and why he or she is following them.

Dive back into the story of the two main characters and then add in the two remaining characters as a couple who also have been traveling together.

Lots of ways you can do this.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post