finally got money now what do i do with it{s overwhelmed}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 01:59 PM
finally got money now what do i do with it{s overwhelmed}
basically my allowance just upped to $90 a month and that's a good thing but now I have such a back log of things I want to do/games want to buy/games I want to play.. I affraid I have some spending paralysis.... I mean. I mohght have to drop these list and just go with a simple plan to just keep sanity.. heres what I want from you guys... to review my plansand see if they are air tight...

series wise i justy want to follow dvd or comic wize.. 1 shonen/1 shoio/ a dc or marvel title... 1 british show.....{no netflx... I've learned I would never use it...
$10-$15 editing a month and thats with ginger....

and the rest just set back for what ever... like a game if I would want it....
what do you think.. the plan seems air tight brcause I would be freting over what I am mising any othe r way.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: finally got money now what do i do with it{s overwhelmed}
I've learned one thing since I started getting my student payments.

Never assume your spending plan is air-tight. I've been paid above $200 a fortnight for a month or two and have managed to effectively save a sum total of nothing.... The remarkable thing is that I don't often buy things like games, food is just so obnoxiously expensive and my inability to properly process numbers has left me more than once wondering how all the small items manage to fly over my spending allowances...

In any case, I wish you luck with your spending saving, Kunoxian.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
29-11-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: finally got money now what do i do with it{s overwhelmed}
Get a savings account, put a percentage of that money in it. Think of future investments.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post