flighty fingers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2016, 06:24 PM
flighty fingers
I have copied and pasted a question I posted{next paragraph} from yahoo answers and I was wondering if It I could get some advice on it... I explaied it so well there I just copied and pasted it here.

I have this problem. it's a bit interesting. you see I get very excitable and when iI do it's usually about a project. It will drive me to complete a project butttt... It makes me sound incoherent and make no seance when I type. especially on the internet where I have no way of showing things. the problem is. I am an author and a lot of my projects excitement. one of my future ones involves writing a novel as a two part album of music with each song being a chapter.. the incoherent typing isn't the worse problem. It's the fact I become obsessive and can't switch projects till the end of the day even if it's a dead end in the moment. any advice on this might help... ty for your time.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: flighty fingers
(22-01-2016 06:24 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have copied and pasted a question I posted{next paragraph} from yahoo answers and I was wondering if It I could get some advice on it... I explaied it so well there I just copied and pasted it here.

I have this problem. it's a bit interesting. you see I get very excitable and when iI do it's usually about a project. It will drive me to complete a project butttt... It makes me sound incoherent and make no seance when I type. especially on the internet where I have no way of showing things. the problem is. I am an author and a lot of my projects excitement. one of my future ones involves writing a novel as a two part album of music with each song being a chapter.. the incoherent typing isn't the worse problem. It's the fact I become obsessive and can't switch projects till the end of the day even if it's a dead end in the moment. any advice on this might help... ty for your time.

You might try relaxation techniques or meditation or even therapy. A therapist would be able t give you recommendations too.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
22-01-2016, 06:39 PM
(22-01-2016 06:34 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(22-01-2016 06:24 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have copied and pasted a question I posted{next paragraph} from yahoo answers and I was wondering if It I could get some advice on it... I explaied it so well there I just copied and pasted it here.

You might try relaxation techniques or meditation or even therapy. A therapist would be able t give you recommendations too.

I do some minor meditation.. just starting it is like hitting the breaks of a full speed freight train but I am working with a mental health group and we have a portion dedicated to relaxation. maybe I'll look through our group file cabinet for the info they are using.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
22-01-2016, 06:41 PM
I have had what felt like a seance when I typed too.
22-01-2016, 08:26 PM
If this is happening, I would just take some deep breaths before I type. If I feel myself getting nervous, anxious over whatever I do some yogic breathing.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post