florida..... need I say more

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 05:44 AM
RE: florida..... need I say more
(15-06-2016 10:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 09:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Those are obviously tourists at Sloppy Joe's Bar. Dodgy

I didn’t get that from the story but I honestly don’t think it matters, a fight broke out over a fart for Christ’s sake. Facepalm

Has the Florida Commission on Tourism gotten wind of this?
I'd think they'd want to sniff out incidents such as this to contain them. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
16-06-2016, 05:57 AM
florida..... need I say more
Farting at the table is wrong!
Find all posts by this user
16-06-2016, 06:53 AM
(15-06-2016 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 07:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  Hiassen has a never ending stream of material for his books. Skink? Where are you?

I ride my bike past his house, same island, loved all his stories and characters...most were simply pulled out of the newspaper, didn’t have to embellish much, probably had to tone it down to make the somewhat believable.

Florida and the Florida Keys are were fugitives, people in the WPP and deranged lunatics come to hide.

And wreckers!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
16-06-2016, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2016 08:14 AM by The Organic Chemist.)
I imagine that Kasparian will blame sexism in video games for this eventually.

Edit: Crap, that is Anita Sarkeesian I was thinking of. I always get those two backwards.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-06-2016, 05:21 AM
This could be a first, we’re getting something right!

Poll: Trump’s judge comments help Clinton to 8-point lead in Florida

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/s...z4CDRWJoOS

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-10-2016, 06:34 AM
I think that if this holds up Florida should be given a clean slate and let us start over.

October 14, 2016

Clinton's Florida Lead Continues to Grow

PPP's newest Florida poll finds Hillary Clinton's lead in the state continuing to tick up. She's at 46% to 42% for Donald Trump, with Gary Johnson at 5%, and Jill Stein at 1%. When PPP last polled the state two weeks ago, Clinton's advantage was 45/43. In a head to head, Clinton’s lead over Trump grows to 5 points at 49/44.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/polls/

According to 538 Clinton has a 74.2% chance of winning the State. I don't feel so embarrassed anymore.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
24-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Can someone please explain to me the appeal in going into a high school bathroom with 25 other guys and having sex with the same girl? Or even from the girls point of view.
Like... that's just all kinds of nasty. Talk about double dipping.

I do not understand these situations and why they even happen in the first place.

[Image: oscar.png]
24-10-2016, 12:11 PM
(24-10-2016 11:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can someone please explain to me the appeal in going into a high school bathroom with 25 other guys and having sex with the same girl? Or even from the girls point of view.

I do not understand these situations and why they even happen in the first place.

Huh Are you sure this is the right thread?

Not that there is a right thread for this.

24-10-2016, 12:44 PM
(24-10-2016 12:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 11:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Can someone please explain to me the appeal in going into a high school bathroom with 25 other guys and having sex with the same girl? Or even from the girls point of view.

Huh Are you sure this is the right thread?

Not that there is a right thread for this.

Well, you are talking about Florida....
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
24-10-2016, 01:11 PM
It is because every court case is open to public record. Every crazy ass court case is free to be reviewed by anyone who requests it, so much more of the ridiculous stories get out.

Although, Florida is the location of the Scientology headquarters....so...maybe the whole crazy people tend to flock there theory isn't too far-fetched Smile