food for thought

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2015, 01:28 AM
food for thought
here is a question to ponder... If the wages of sin is death.. and christian's are forgiven of sin... then logically... shouldn't they be Immortal... just by the mythos itself... lol.... just a thought.... what do you think.. I was just curious.. ty for your time and may athieos bless... roflao...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2015, 06:47 PM
RE: food for thought
Well, the idea is that you get everlasting life...in heaven. No one said it actually made sense lol Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-09-2015, 08:11 PM
(05-09-2015 01:28 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  here is a question to ponder... If the wages of sin is death.. and christian's are forgiven of sin... then logically... shouldn't they be Immortal... just by the mythos itself... lol.... just a thought.... what do you think.. I was just curious.. ty for your time and may athieos bless... roflao...

This is actually a question my very religious friend asked me: "If Jesus came and died for us to wipe out our original sin, then why do we have to die?"

It's one of those things that make no sense at all, even she saw that.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-09-2015, 04:43 PM
if there are so many ghost in the world then.... then why aren t theyre so much flying stuff,,,,, or video games controls seemingly being play by no one in mid air.... or pens magically hovering to paper writing poetry.... a.k.a why do ghost lose 99% interaction with an environment... except maybe extreme suital things that can be explains away....

p.s. it s like their not there at all isn t it..... lol

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
06-09-2015, 04:46 PM
(06-09-2015 04:43 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  if there are so many ghost in the world then.... then why aren t theyre so much flying stuff,,,,, or video games controls seemingly being play by no one in mid air.... or pens magically hovering to paper writing poetry.... a.k.a why do ghost lose 99% interaction with an environment... except maybe extreme suital things that can be explains away....

p.s. it s like their not there at all isn t it..... lol

I dunno--but i am going to be staying in a "haunted" B & B in a few months--so I'll report back anything I find out from the spirit world Thumbsup