RE: food quirks
I drink apple cider vinegar straight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
16-09-2017, 08:25 AM
You could have worked for Cato. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
16-09-2017, 08:50 AM
(16-09-2017 08:25 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You could have worked for Cato. Big Grin

Swoosh.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Sometimes I straight up eat uncooked oats ._.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
16-09-2017, 09:36 AM
I sometimes enjoy a potnoodle sandwich.

Get your own bleeding hymn book
16-09-2017, 09:38 AM
(15-09-2017 08:19 PM)TSG Wrote:  [Image: 34000_56000_006_Item_Front.png?wid=570&a...=png-alpha]

Fight me.

I love black licorice though I haven't had it in a while. It was a favorite of my dad's and his mother.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2017, 09:42 AM
I tend to mix leftovers. My wife gives me never ending grief for what I call international meals.

She's caught me eating leftover Chinese food along with left over Italian and tacos on one plate. She just doesn't understand how sublime mixing culinary cuisine can be I guess. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 5 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
16-09-2017, 09:46 AM
(16-09-2017 09:42 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I tend to mix leftovers. My wife gives me never ending grief for what I call international meals.

She's caught me eating leftover Chinese food along with left over Italian and tacos on one plate. She just doesn't understand how sublime mixing culinary cuisine can be I guess. Drinking Beverage

I do this with cereal. I think it started when my kids were young and would leave cereal in the boxes that weren't quite enough for bowl full. So I sometimes still have some interesting cereal combinations.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2017, 11:06 AM
(16-09-2017 05:54 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Everyone seems to hate peas but I love them. Just had some. I'll take peas over pizza any day. Cooked the Greek way though, with carrots, potatoes, tomato paste, dill and tons of olive oil. Along with some fresh bread and feta Drooling

[Image: arakas-laderos.jpg]

Not sure if I'd call it a quirk, but everyone seems to hate peas for some reason Huh

I also need to have bread with every meal. Except maybe pasta. I almost don't enjoy food if there's no bread to go with it.

I love peas...and I love lima beans.

My brother hates me for loving peas and my sister for loving lima beans.

Both claim if it hadn't been for me they wouldn't have been forced to eat them as kids.

Rolleyes

[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2017, 11:13 AM
(16-09-2017 09:42 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I tend to mix leftovers. My wife gives me never ending grief for what I call international meals.

Goop de mélange, it can be sublime Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post