for Banjo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 10:38 AM by houseofcantor.)
for Banjo
Let me prove to you, Banjo, the existence of god.

First we gotta accept a gouple of givens. Let's start with the existence of axiomatic paradigm. Peano's axioms, and that we exist in a universe that it is fundamentally axiomatic. We'll return here.

Second, ya gotta have an imagination.

Ya got one? OK, Imagine you're a drummer. Big Grin

You come over to my pad, there's your set up waiting because we've have done this before; I'm on my walls drawing my Gwynnies. You bang all day. I draw my Gwynnies. In the pauses between the beats we contemplate metaphysical existence. We philosophize, we masturbate mentally, mutually. We're jammin, we're drinking; since we're talking out our asses we mostly don't remember that part. What is remembered is that the drummer remembers the idiot with the Gwynnies.

Remembers a movement that only needs a creator for copyright purposes.

There's a synergy that allows for a market strategy. There's been market strategists for a while.

Does god exist? Absolutely. The sheep have been marketed to, atheism is antimarketing - relatively speaking.

One thing I have proven, and do fairly regularly, is the existence of prophets. It's axiomatic. In an ecology of evolved and environment, the environment is definitely a whispering god.

I know this shit "because I've tested it in the field." Other men is the only thing that lets a man have a title such as prophet, drummer, dreamer. Writer of brilliant fiction. Another thing, you may not want to experiment with together on is my ability to alter the memories of another. For obvious reasons, this personal resource is heavily regulated. Hobo

The whole point is of course, I've pulled a god out of my ass and named god Gwynnies. I mean, it's kinda like arguing creationism, you guys need to see it happen, I have regular hours. Another point is that you got into an argument from an inarguable position - saying your mind isn't open to new evidence - ain't using your mind.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-09-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: for Banjo
Not banjo.

But HoC you've made me a believer.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-09-2015, 10:15 AM
(17-09-2015 09:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Not banjo.

But HoC you've made me a believer.

If I buy the wool, can he make me one too?

No

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-09-2015, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 10:52 AM by houseofcantor.)
(17-09-2015 10:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:59 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But HoC you've made me a believer.

If I buy the wool, can he make me one too?

No

living word
17-09-2015, 10:42 AM
(17-09-2015 10:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 10:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If I buy the wool, can he make me one too?

No

[Image: DiFjMRF.jpg]
tenet of Gwynnite to be yer own prophet

Top right ... Techno Viking?

Ohmy

17-09-2015, 10:54 AM
(17-09-2015 10:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 10:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Censored

Top right ... Techno Viking?

Thanks for reminding me, edited to make the picture into hyperlink for the piece.
Bowing

living word
17-09-2015, 05:19 PM
(17-09-2015 10:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Top right ... Techno Viking?

God I hope Elk don't see this.

(17-09-2015 08:54 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The whole point is of course, I've pulled a god out of my ass and named god Gwynnies.

I masturbated mine out and call it Bob.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post