found this text? please help disprove?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: found this text? please help disprove?
(27-08-2014 04:23 AM)harveywales Wrote:  thanks your right, I do need to address my OCD rather than looking at ancient texts as its just making it worse reading all this stuff, the thing is that I do actually believe there may be a god but I find it hard to believe in the god who wrote the old testament if that makes sense? thanks

maybe he is god and i just don't understand him, i'm not sure sorry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Sorry I do believe now, and I think that I just didn't understand god sorry
05-09-2014, 09:49 AM
(05-09-2014 09:13 AM)harveywales Wrote:  Sorry I do believe now, and I think that I just didn't understand god sorry

What brought you to that conclusion may I ask?

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
06-09-2014, 09:18 AM
(27-08-2014 04:23 AM)harveywales Wrote:  thanks your right, I do need to address my OCD rather than looking at ancient texts as its just making it worse reading all this stuff, the thing is that I do actually believe there may be a god but I find it hard to believe in the god who wrote the old testament if that makes sense? thanks

Yes, it is extremely hard to believe that the people who picked the stories and letters that have been changed multiple times over the years with version after version peddled to the gullible masses in order to gain control and power and let's not forget money, that they would lie and say "These are the words of a god and if you don't follow these words and stories that we selected as gods words, then some very bad things will happen to you"

Yes, very hard to believe that humans would do such a thing. You need to read about how any ancient script was written and realize that a human being wrote it, edited it and re-wrote it. Then other people copied those texts and re-wrote them.

Do you really believe that a human being could ever break through the encryption code that a god would surely have on any devine message so that his message could never be copied or altered. A goat would have a better chance hacking a Skype conversation.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
11-09-2014, 05:17 PM
I am a Christian again now, I do believe in Jesus now and the bible now and it helps me to cope with my OCD, sorry I just believe again I find it hard not to believe and I'm sorry for posting this thread, thanks.