fraud in the form of a prepaid gift card

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 05:07 AM
fraud in the form of a prepaid gift card
I am not one for complaints, and this is not a complaint forum. I'm just here to warn you about how shitty Visa is. Today I bought one of those prepaid gift cards from 7-11 normally they would work fine like sometimes I would buy an American Express gift card so I can buy something off eBay (I don't have a debit card I'm 17). This card is a fraud! Not the American Express one the visa vanilla prepaid reloadable debit card. At first I thought it was just cause the guy at the register at 7-11 was just some idiot but apparently no. Unfortunately the case is that Visa is a fraudulent company that likes stealing money from minors who got it from their aunt for their birthday's. Don't buy this piece of shit, you're better off literally buying a piece of shit than buying this piece of shit. Now I look like an idiot. Imagine if I was going out to get some food and this was the only thing I had and I already eaten and I tried to pay the bill with this. They need to end production of this worthless plague forever. I've never had any other problem with these types of gift cards.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2015, 05:31 AM
RE: fraud in the form of a prepaid gift card
Cash -- never leave home without it...

Fuck that plastic crap. I've gone 55 years without it - and don't see any problem going a few more without..

Credit cards are nature's way of saying you're not paying enough attention to your money.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-07-2015, 07:59 AM
RE: fraud in the form of a prepaid gift card
Phone visa up I'm sure they'll sort it.

[Image: oscar.png]