freedom from religion questionairre

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2013, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 06:12 AM by viking.)
freedom from religion questionairre
you might be an atheist or agnostic, but are you free from religion? Are you free? can you talk to that attractive stranger and ask her out, or suggest going elsewhere? Do you have a good sex life? Do you feel innocent of any wrongdoing in what's wrong in the world? Do you feel strong and independent, do you think your own thoughts and think critically? Do you feel anonymous, like nobody is watching you? Are you not terrorized by thought of any god or gods or human masters? Does your actual behavior match your behavioral intent and your desire? Is your will as strong as your libido, and is your intelligence catching up, in order to make them into reality? Are you free not only of religion in the god sense, but also religion in the secular sense- of ideological religion or political correctness? Have you broken free of dialectic trap as well as basic indoctrination. Can you see the contradiction and the nonsense in things? How is your basic morale? Do you feel you have a purpose in life you are working towards, or are otherwise content? Are you doing what YOU desire and what YOU want and need to make your heart happy?

I can't say these things are all true for me, but that's why it's a daily devotion to my self, my spirit, my will, my libido.. daily meditations, a daily walk..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2013, 06:18 AM
RE: freedom from religion questionairre
I'm so in love with Gwyneth Paltrow I wanna die. Big Grin

Does that answer your question? Did you have a question? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2013, 03:26 AM
yeah I might be a trolllllll...
28-06-2013, 05:24 AM
(28-06-2013 03:26 AM)viking Wrote:  yeah I'm a trolllllll...

fixed

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-06-2013, 08:35 AM
(26-06-2013 06:07 AM)viking Wrote:  Can you see the contradiction and the nonsense in things?

You mean like the entire OP?

Then yes. Yes I can.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Dude reeeeaaaallllyyy needs to rub one out. Shocking

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
28-06-2013, 11:01 AM
(28-06-2013 08:41 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dude reeeeaaaallllyyy needs to rub one out. Shocking

Dude reeeeaaaallllyyy needs to get over himself. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post