game over man???????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2015, 03:35 AM
game over man???????
...now I am become Death [Shiva], the destroyer of worlds..." Physicist Robert Oppenheimer...

yes thats a well known quote and quiet an accurate one for a weapon as powerful as a nuclear bomb... but the end my friend will not go in such marvelous destructive yet wasted energy.. no i think a new possibly more evil demise has become more evident and it's clear that you will be happily helping it along... yep I am talking about the anti-crist favorite weapon.. video games... I know what your thinking... video games again.. . come on man don't you know video games don't... add anita sarkesian or jack tompson claim here... nope I am not going there... The enemy it seems it to way more cleaver than that..... I might as well spit it out now.. china had pretty much tied being an wiped and obedient slave of the state to what I will official call the face book of evil.. the game it's self is called seaseme... and it acts like a credit score of sorts... It literally takes rpg mechanics and distills them down to what equates to if you don;t score high enough for being our p.r staff then you will not get.. add services here.... I know I am over exaggerating a bit but it is literally a thing that will lose it's opt out in 2020.... please tell me that something that equates to the love child of pong and the attari greatest grand sun didn't just become Hitler the video game....

links below.... tell me what you think..

https://youtu.be/lHcTKWiZ8sI

https://youtu.be/xFoHAD5EM2U

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2015, 05:18 AM
RE: game over man???????
(19-12-2015 03:35 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  ...now I am become Death [Shiva], the destroyer of worlds..." Physicist Robert Oppenheimer...

yes thats a well known quote and quiet an accurate one for a weapon as powerful as a nuclear bomb... but the end my friend will not go in such marvelous destructive yet wasted energy.. no i think a new possibly more evil demise has become more evident and it's clear that you will be happily helping it along... yep I am talking about the anti-crist favorite weapon.. video games... I know what your thinking... video games again.. . come on man don't you know video games don't... add anita sarkesian or jack tompson claim here... nope I am not going there... The enemy it seems it to way more cleaver than that..... I might as well spit it out now.. china had pretty much tied being an wiped and obedient slave of the state to what I will official call the face book of evil.. the game it's self is called seaseme... and it acts like a credit score of sorts... It literally takes rpg mechanics and distills them down to what equates to if you don;t score high enough for being our p.r staff then you will not get.. add services here.... I know I am over exaggerating a bit but it is literally a thing that will lose it's opt out in 2020.... please tell me that something that equates to the love child of pong and the attari greatest grand sun didn't just become Hitler the video game....

links below.... tell me what you think..

https://youtu.be/lHcTKWiZ8sI

https://youtu.be/xFoHAD5EM2U
Evil plan is evil Evil_monster

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
19-12-2015, 09:16 AM
The first video is in conflict with the second video.

The first video (which looks and sounds eerily similar to the "spirit science" channel) goes from the position that it rewards you for certain behaviours or actions. Whilst the second video discusses how it is more of an actual credit rating score based upon transactions.

China is making more moves for financial independence from the west with the drawing up of the BRICS and also their replacement to the SWIFT payment/settlement system. Maybe this is just part of that?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
19-12-2015, 09:50 AM
(19-12-2015 09:16 AM)bemore Wrote:  The first video is in conflict with the second video.

The first video (which looks and sounds eerily similar to the "spirit science" channel) goes from the position that it rewards you for certain behaviours or actions. Whilst the second video discusses how it is more of an actual credit rating score based upon transactions.

China is making more moves for financial independence from the west with the drawing up of the BRICS and also their replacement to the SWIFT payment/settlement system. Maybe this is just part of that?

I like to put both sides of an issue.... ty.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
19-12-2015, 10:27 AM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post