games to play before you die{ned to sort put list could you help}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2013, 08:30 PM
games to play before you die{ned to sort put list could you help}
basically i started this file for two reasons. for me to gt the help I need calculating what actually the best way to achieve The game before you die list and to here other there game before you die list.the idea is games you must play before you kick the bucket. here is my list which is the problem. I call jrpgs to play before you die,`
must plays
final fantasy series, chrono cross, chrono trigge, perona 3, Kingdom hearts series

legend of legaia, legend of dragoon, star ocean 1, 2, 3, 4, xeno series, xenogears
grandia xtreme, grandia 1, grandia 2, hoshigami, wild arms 1, 2, 3, 4, final fantasy tactics, shadow hearts, shadow hearts 2, shadow hearts 3, Dragon warrior 1, 2, 3, 4,5 ,6, 7, 8, 9 Suikoden series, tales of,persona, lunnar, dragon quest
grandia, Vagrant Stor, Skies of Arcadia,dragon quest, earth bond,valkiry seres
dark cloud, golden sun,secrete of mana,Tactics Ogre series, Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery, fire eblem series. fire elblem X{????}

Yeah I know a long list here the thing I really don't have time to play all these game. that why I need help filling up this third list from the games from the second list =. I call it my dire list. they are games that I need to experience but I can just check them off my list as gets plays. I am looking for a way to do this without buying other peoples experiences and reviews. any ideas where I can get these. also fell free to post your game to do before you die and just statically die lists.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: games to play before you die{ned to sort put list could you help}
(01-07-2013 08:30 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically i started this file for two reasons. for me to gt the help I need calculating what actually the best way to achieve The game before you die list and to here other there game before you die list.the idea is games you must play before you kick the bucket. here is my list which is the problem. I call jrpgs to play before you die,`
must plays
final fantasy series, chrono cross, chrono trigge, perona 3, Kingdom hearts series

legend of legaia, legend of dragoon, star ocean 1, 2, 3, 4, xeno series, xenogears
grandia xtreme, grandia 1, grandia 2, hoshigami, wild arms 1, 2, 3, 4, final fantasy tactics, shadow hearts, shadow hearts 2, shadow hearts 3, Dragon warrior 1, 2, 3, 4,5 ,6, 7, 8, 9 Suikoden series, tales of,persona, lunnar, dragon quest
grandia, Vagrant Stor, Skies of Arcadia,dragon quest, earth bond,valkiry seres
dark cloud, golden sun,secrete of mana,Tactics Ogre series, Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery, fire eblem series. fire elblem X{????}

Yeah I know a long list here the thing I really don't have time to play all these game. that why I need help filling up this third list from the games from the second list =. I call it my dire list. they are games that I need to experience but I can just check them off my list as gets plays. I am looking for a way to do this without buying other peoples experiences and reviews. any ideas where I can get these. also fell free to post your game to do before you die and just statically die lists.

You can get the new Fire Emblem game on 3DS, and you can u can get the old chrono trigger game for DS (got it for $7) Chrono trigger was also ported to iOS...Old school RPGs are great on handheld.

You can probably get a lot of that stuff through an emulator.

I haven't played most of those games though more of an A-RPG guy.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2013, 08:50 PM
thanks for the tips but i don'tdo emulaters.. lol just against my personal policy.

02-07-2013, 12:37 AM
For you I'd suggest some 5 year old spelling primary school education games.
And that's coming from me, so that's saying something.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
02-07-2013, 05:27 AM
The Mother/Earthbound series.

[Image: opforum1.png]
02-07-2013, 09:09 AM
(02-07-2013 12:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  For you I'd suggest some 5 year old spelling primary school education games.
And that's coming from me, so that's saying something.

It's sounds like English is not Kunoxian's first language.

02-07-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't get why people throw a fit against emulators.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
02-07-2013, 10:16 AM
(02-07-2013 10:00 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I don't get why people throw a fit against emulators.

I don't personally like them (although it's been years and years since I used one) because of the clunkyness of the controls and being tied to my computer...

...I just have a feeling that it's going to be very hard to find/play a lot of those old games without resorting to emulation.

02-07-2013, 10:23 AM
If people wanna check out emulators of old classic games in a more easier way on a console Id recommend checking out the new "ouya" console out on youtube or google.

The only game I want to play before I die is Grand Theft Auto 5, which if I can live until the 17th of September will be a reality.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-07-2013, 02:26 AM
(02-07-2013 10:00 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I don't get why people throw a fit against emulators.

because why pay for something when you can still it
.. lol not to say there aren't legal ways to do it but I have the same problem with otaku who want pay for anme they watch
and I should know I am a partial hipacrit on this issue