games to play before you die{ned to sort put list could you help}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: games to play before you die{ned to sort put list could you help}
btw I should mention emulaters should be a last resort.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 04:33 PM by Question.)
Ebay is used for mostly used items. ie the pokemon games. The companies don't get money if I sold my games. So that's a mute point. And they don't sell old Pokemon Red games from a nintendo store - it's mostly sold from a new box from someone who bought it. (if it even has a box)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p...&_from=R40
Nintendo gets none of these. So who the fuck cares if these old games that have already been said to not be resold are played on an emulator?
Your points don't make sense - because the companies don't make anything off of old games, like I said in my previous post.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-07-2013, 04:55 PM
(01-07-2013 08:30 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  basically i started this file for two reasons. for me to gt the help I need calculating what actually the best way to achieve The game before you die list and to here other there game before you die list.the idea is games you must play before you kick the bucket. here is my list which is the problem. I call jrpgs to play before you die,`
must plays
final fantasy series, chrono cross, chrono trigge, perona 3, Kingdom hearts series

legend of legaia, legend of dragoon, star ocean 1, 2, 3, 4, xeno series, xenogears
grandia xtreme, grandia 1, grandia 2, hoshigami, wild arms 1, 2, 3, 4, final fantasy tactics, shadow hearts, shadow hearts 2, shadow hearts 3, Dragon warrior 1, 2, 3, 4,5 ,6, 7, 8, 9 Suikoden series, tales of,persona, lunnar, dragon quest
grandia, Vagrant Stor, Skies of Arcadia,dragon quest, earth bond,valkiry seres
dark cloud, golden sun,secrete of mana,Tactics Ogre series, Lost Odyssey
Infinite Undiscovery, fire eblem series. fire elblem X{????}

Yeah I know a long list here the thing I really don't have time to play all these game. that why I need help filling up this third list from the games from the second list =. I call it my dire list. they are games that I need to experience but I can just check them off my list as gets plays. I am looking for a way to do this without buying other peoples experiences and reviews. any ideas where I can get these. also fell free to post your game to do before you die and just statically die lists.

You know two games you really should play before you die?

Superman 64; full of so many bugs, glitches and rings that it's fun to play just to see how many glitches you can find! Also, according to one of the project leads from Titus Interactive, it did not meet even 10% of their expectations!

And the legendary, the infaous, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, for the Atari 2600! It is renowned far and wide for being so bad that it almost single-handedly destroyed video gaming! Rumoured to have been so bad, and had so many return and unsold copies that Atari crushed them all and dumped them into a landfill in El Paso, Texas. They were promptly buried.

Oh, you must play them on their original machines.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
09-07-2013, 05:49 PM
(09-07-2013 04:02 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  btw I should mention emulaters should be a last resort.

I really don't see peoples' problems with emulators. If anything, they're convenient, easy to operate, and free. Unless you're another hipster "O I hate emulators so much tbh the original game system is the only system I'll ever use" person-it-thing. Sit down. Emulators aren't that bad. If you don't already luckily own the GB game you want to play, along with a Gameboy, you'll be paying big bucks on ebay.

Good luck wid dat bub.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
09-07-2013, 07:28 PM
(09-07-2013 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 04:02 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  btw I should mention emulaters should be a last resort.

I really don't see peoples' problems with emulators. If anything, they're convenient, easy to operate, and free. Unless you're another hipster "O I hate emulators so much tbh the original game system is the only system I'll ever use" person-it-thing. Sit down. Emulators aren't that bad. If you don't already luckily own the GB game you want to play, along with a Gameboy, you'll be paying big bucks on ebay.

Good luck wid dat bub.

BTW i dont hate emulaters I just try to go out oof my way to pay the company that made the game "if at all possible." it just lliek the same argument I have with the anime fans. if you watch orr ply something that you are not willing to pay for and I mean the orignal creator o licence holder. then you pretty much are killing the industry. also like oi said I am a big hipcrit when it comes to this because I am not always able to do this. my rule is though the more legit the and effect the sale has on the ether letting the orignal licens owner know I apprescciate there work or gets them money. the more likely i will use it. this dose't mean i have never use emulaters. I just don't uus ethem as a rule of thumb. I'd rther pay the person that I inforce on myself. I do not think anyone eles should live up to it unles you are stealing or not supprting the industry that =brings you joy.

p.s, the moe direct the money is to go to the source thast created or owns it. the more likely I will use it.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
09-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Yo don't forget Cheetahmen 2, you gotta buy it and play it legit too.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Why the fucking fuck was Grandia Xtreme on the original list. What a big pile of stinky shit. Terrible game. Worst RPG I have eve had the displeasure of playing.

Mario RPG should be on the list. Get it.

09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
(03-07-2013 06:16 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 10:16 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I don't personally like them (although it's been years and years since I used one) because of the clunkyness of the controls and being tied to my computer...

...I just have a feeling that it's going to be very hard to find/play a lot of those old games without resorting to emulation.

NOT TRUE! Though it does require money spent to get a usb controller...

Don't be ridiculous, you can use your PS3 controller, just get the Chinese driver. It works quite well. Served me well while deployed or out to sea. I never got the bluetooth connection successfully, but it costs you nothing if you have a PS3.

Wait, did I get the bluetooth connection to work? Now I'm not so sure.

09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
(09-07-2013 07:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why the fucking fuck was Grandia Xtreme on the original list. What a big pile of stinky shit. Terrible game. Worst RPG I have eve had the displeasure of playing.

Which one the original Seven stars Mario RPG or Paper Mario? Either are good but the original has a special place in my heart.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-07-2013, 07:55 PM
(09-07-2013 07:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 07:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Why the fucking fuck was Grandia Xtreme on the original list. What a big pile of stinky shit. Terrible game. Worst RPG I have eve had the displeasure of playing.

Which one the original Seven stars Mario RPG or Paper Mario? Either are good but the original has a special place in my heart.

Ditto. The first is what I was referring to, but all the Paper Marios are good as well, particularly the last one for the Wii.