geeky fanboys vs religions fanboys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2014, 05:41 PM
geeky fanboys vs religions fanboys
it's time for your favorite game show..... whos worst and on todays table is geeky fanboys vs religious fanboys... first one to thee points loses.

first catagory pointlesnes.... Religion has been known to fill ones life with purpose but so does anime and comic books. I say the real difference is here is that religion has a end game so point to geeky fanboys.

second category fanatics- 'm sorry but religion has this one down. hands down. no comicon attendy has ever blown themselves up in the names of super man or wolverine. so one point to religion.

costumes.. this ones a tie because for every cosplayer out there is the entirity of what ever the pope wears, so one point to each.

last but not least It comes down to trolls. wow thats a hard one. I mean there are the people that are fan haters but there are the people religfious fanboys who troll science, well I guess thats one point each..... so the total is both have three points so everybody loses....

lol in ll seriousness though I think you can compere devotion to these three things.... sports fans, geeky fan boys, and religions fanbboys and get similar results.. lets see if you guys can play the home game{a.k.a see how you would rank these the first to three points loses.}

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: geeky fanboys vs religions fanboys
Sports boys win.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2014, 07:06 PM
(21-07-2014 06:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sports boys win.
not really by definition sports fans are geeks... they're just geeky about sports instead of naruto..''definition of a geek.... someone that's into something beyond the point of obsession.. also could be called sports otaku if it was japanese.... they even have they're own version of d and d cough cough fantasy sports. lol

21-07-2014, 07:15 PM
http://www.forcesofgeek.com/2014/07/the-...-fans.html

22-07-2014, 05:59 AM
suck a dick

[Image: oscar.png]
22-07-2014, 06:20 AM
(21-07-2014 07:06 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 06:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sports boys win.
not really by definition sports fans are geeks... they're just geeky about sports instead of naruto..''definition of a geek.... someone that's into something beyond the point of obsession.. also could be called sports otaku if it was japanese.... they even have they're own version of d and d cough cough fantasy sports. lol

Well, you try telling them ol' country boys watching a game that they are geeks - I'm not gonna. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2014, 07:09 AM
One thing that really annoys me is after reading a review of some Android tablet, I look down the comments section to see what people think of it and it's full of Apple fan boys comparing the product to the latest IOS equivalent with built-in obsolescence.

I don't give a shit! There is no chance in Hell of me using an Apple product, I want to see how the Android device compares to other Android devices.

Honestly, they're worse than born again Christians.
22-07-2014, 02:08 PM
(22-07-2014 06:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-07-2014 07:06 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  not really by definition sports fans are geeks... they're just geeky about sports instead of naruto..''definition of a geek.... someone that's into something beyond the point of obsession.. also could be called sports otaku if it was japanese.... they even have they're own version of d and d cough cough fantasy sports. lol

Well, you try telling them ol' country boys watching a game that they are geeks - I'm not gonna. Tongue

well I hope you knowthere are some high tech red necks out there so even a red neck can be a geek

redneck= speaks to lack of sophistocation
geek=speaks to obsession