geetings all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 01:05 PM by kingschosen.)
geetings all
hellow all nice to meet you all

i grew up in the last remaining religious refuges in the Netherlands in a family that is not religious and i recently became aware of the atheists movement and i am intend to joining it Big Grin

me being a atheist has resulted in me being accused of arson
let me expand on that
the sunday before the monumental farm house caught fire i went to the after church gathering with the intend to find out why those people chose to be religious and what dived them to believe without doubt and that conversation changed quickly in them trying to convert me when i let them know i did not in any way want to become religious it turned into a verbal attack and i basically got boo`ed out of the building and later that week on a wednesday in the middle of the night the farm caught fire.
that farm just happens to be owned to one of the people that was in that room and because of that they immediately pointed toward me and notified the police and i was questions but i was in Rotterdam at the time and i could easily prove it but just the fact that those people accused me without evidence there reasoning was that i was so angry that i planed to burn the farm in revenge.

that is my home town for ya and the funny thing is here in holland theism is beat back to these little towns and in the bigger towns its just back ground noise and i just happen to live in one of the last nut job thesist town`s

further info XD

yes i am a DJ
here is my sound cloud http://soundcloud.com/ivarduijf

i like do to do photo manipulation
one use was to show ufo nuts on the forums how easy it fake a ufo photo i would look up one photo from the internet and next to that one i added my own hoax and let them speculate a bit and when they though it was legit i showed them that photo`s in this day and age is no evidence

and i also do artistic manipulation
my deviant
http://g4r44.deviantart.com/

and i practice jinwu wu-shu (chineese martial art )

that's about it pleased to meet you all Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: geetinga all
Welcome.

Man, you were some kind of eager to post (4 times) Tongue

Glad you made it to our little corner of the Internet.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
16-11-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: geetinga all
(16-11-2012 01:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welcome.

Man, you were some kind of eager to post (4 times) Tongue

Glad you made it to our little corner of the Internet.
well im a forum addict so to speak and 9 out of 10 times the standard mail is just your usual welcome speech so i post my intro fist and then skim over the content of the welcome message but in this case it was stated in the message that the first one was a anti spam bot procedure
and i though that my connection was glichy (that happens in small towns)

so i retried a few times before coming to the conclusion it was not my connection

and thanks for the welcome

so ya Tongue thats why XD