genesis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: genesis
(17-02-2014 11:36 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I think that pretty much covers it. Did I miss anything?

Nope I think you've pretty much nailed it. Hehe, nailed it.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2014, 11:57 AM
But when did g turn into b?
17-02-2014, 11:58 AM
(17-02-2014 11:57 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  But when did g turn into b?

Whoops.

Hobo

It's a typo microevolution.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
17-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Cjlr,
When they make the movie version of your play, can I be s?
17-02-2014, 12:02 PM
(17-02-2014 08:37 AM)goldenmustache Wrote:  
(16-02-2014 04:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Adam and Eve for starters. We have genetics that prove we evolved from single celled organisms. At no point was any hominid species under 5000 members let alone 2. Human migration starts from central Africa not the middle east.

Well how bout for starters do you know what progressive creationism is? Do you know that the earth is billions of years old. And A creator that built things separate instead of everything that you assume is connected to each other like a chain. Are you arguing evolution because that doesn't make any sense either.

If you think evolution doesn't make sense, you have not looked at (or understood) the evidence. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2014, 12:05 PM
(17-02-2014 08:46 AM)goldenmustache Wrote:  The real question is How did a Universe come from nothing? And where did the laws guiding it come from seconds of the big bang. Argument of evolution doesn't work.

What do you mean "laws"? Because I don't think you know what that word means in a scientific context. Scientific laws are mathematical descriptions of the observed (by humans) behavior of the physical universe.

17-02-2014, 12:08 PM
(17-02-2014 11:59 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Cjlr,
When they make the movie version of your play, can I be s?

I'd be honoured!

I may not be able to retain casting privileges when I license the production, though, so I can't make any firm promises.

... this is my signature!
17-02-2014, 12:13 PM
(17-02-2014 10:29 AM)goldenmustache Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 10:08 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Do everyone a favor and go kill yourself. It's win win you get to go meet Jesus and the world is a better place without your stupidity dragging the planet down. You are the reason America is falling behind the rest of the world.

Evolution does not even explain the eye. An organism doesn't just say hey I need an eye and grow it over night. the eye would take millions of years to form. Genetic mutations form and very very rarely does it do a beneficial one. It is not passed down to its children if its not beneficial until its a 100% an eye so it will not be passed down generations until it benefits the organism which it does not until it is a full eye. forget that you have to explain how a universe came into being by itself with precise physics and laws guiding it into place. It was not random chance.

You really need to read an actual science book, not some crap published by Answers in Genesis or some other retarded organization.

Everything you said in that paragraph is false; it shows that you don't understand the evidence for evolution and that you have only gotten misinformation about evolution.

17-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Atheism requires no evidence because it is a stance on the subject
Quote:. It is literally, "I lack belief in a god or gods."
there is no need to meet a burden of proof there as it is the default stance of many things. If someone makes a claim and cannot bring evidence to meet their burden of proof, the default stance of the person who is skeptical is not that they are in a sub sect of non-belief. They simply don't believe it.

So your not an atheist your an agnostic. You don't have the balls to be an atheist
17-02-2014, 12:52 PM
(17-02-2014 12:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 10:29 AM)goldenmustache Wrote:  Evolution does not even explain the eye. An organism doesn't just say hey I need an eye and grow it over night. the eye would take millions of years to form. Genetic mutations form and very very rarely does it do a beneficial one. It is not passed down to its children if its not beneficial until its a 100% an eye so it will not be passed down generations until it benefits the organism which it does not until it is a full eye. forget that you have to explain how a universe came into being by itself with precise physics and laws guiding it into place. It was not random chance.

You really need to read an actual science book, not some crap published by Answers in Genesis or some other retarded organization.

Everything you said in that paragraph is false; it shows that you don't understand the evidence for evolution and that you have only gotten misinformation about evolution.

Then tell me please how you think it is formed then.